PDA

View Full Version : Stearman, Ford Tri Motor, Wright Flyer, and Vega help

grover1
June 26th, 2009, 16:24
Hey guys,

I'm new to the FSX Forum but not new to Sim Outhouse. I'm usually in the Combat Flight Simulator 3 forum. I gotta say looking at some of your pictures of airplanes and graphics, WOW!! Just amazing! I couldn't tell whether those were real or not. Right now I was wondering if someone could give me some information. I'm looking for the Stearman, Vega, Tri-motor, and the Wright Flyer by Dave Grindele. Everytime I try to download them at Simviation, but they will not work. Any other sites would be great. Thanks alot!

MCDesigns
June 26th, 2009, 16:39
Looking at Simviation, it looks like most of his files are repackages of other's older models and some FS9 defaults. You could try Flightsim.com since they seem to have lots of uploads like this.

Out of curiosity, why don't they work from SimV? I tried d/ling one and had no issues.

grover1
June 26th, 2009, 16:44
I'm not sure to be perfectly honest. I'm guessing that it's my connection.

MCDesigns
June 26th, 2009, 16:50
Well I went ahead and did a search at Flightsim.com and found his re-upload of Dave Eckert's Stearman there. Look for stear12.zip

grover1
June 26th, 2009, 16:55
:ernae:I found it, thank you!

blazefox2
June 26th, 2009, 17:47
k quick question with your downloads at simviation did you wait for about 15 seconds for your download to start after you clicked download on the blue screen? it doesnt seem like it is downloading but it will

grover1
June 26th, 2009, 20:45
I waited 15 seconds, and then it would quit.

Daube
June 27th, 2009, 01:56
I got all of those FS9 default planes (Vega, TriMotor, Comet, Jenny and Vimy) from Simviation without any problems.

peter12213
June 27th, 2009, 05:54
try flightsim.com if simviation still doesn't work!

grover1
June 27th, 2009, 10:19
Alright sir. Thank you all. I will be working on a video on some of the reatest accomplishments throughout the history of aviation.