PDA

View Full Version : Question for Ettico...

Rami
June 26th, 2009, 06:25
Ettico,

Which EuroTarget is this?

It's located at N47* 39.65' E9* 29.00' near the German-Swiss border.

It's got me stumped...:isadizzy:

Rami
June 26th, 2009, 07:15
Aha! It's the Maybach engines plant, in your 5th installment. Sorry about that! :redf:

Ettico
June 26th, 2009, 10:11
Hi Rami,

Sorry for the delay. My computer was blown up by a sudden thunderstorm. The surge protection didn't work. Unitil I repair or replace the computer, I'll only be checking in occasionally.

Rami
June 26th, 2009, 10:21
Ouch! Good luck, man.

miamieagle
June 26th, 2009, 19:10
Ettico, I hope you had everything backup by a external Hardrive! :wavey:

Ettico
June 30th, 2009, 09:38
Thanks guys,

I resurrected one of my older rigs, an old Emachine. I'm using it for a temporary fix. I have everything backed up on boomsticks, and the old rig already had two CFS2 installs on it.

On the up side, this old rig was harboring a great GMAX BF109G10, one that is no longer available for upload anywhere. It also has all my old Flight One Double Trouble software, which I thought I had lost forever.

On the down side, this old rig is nowhere near as strong as the blown up one. It can't handle all the complex scenery I had on the other one, so I've reverted to stock scenery. I do plan to try out SDC's Europe on it, along with all of Achim's airfields.

I haven't decided yet whether to try to repair the blown up HP Pavilion. It's about four years old, so I'm probably going to buy a new one. Even the cheaper new ones are stronger than the old HP.
:bump: