PDA

View Full Version : hello HELLO! Echo ECHO!

Captain Tenneal
October 18th, 2008, 11:47
Hello from old laptopland, guys just wanted to drop in and say hi and that I'm still kickin well everything but my old rig LOL... It's on life support
hope to get a Bone-Us check from work then i'LL GET a new one all of my files are safe Thank God............

I promise to get that PBY out asap

Bruce

miamieagle
October 18th, 2008, 13:34
Good to hear from you!:ernae:

Tango_Romeo
October 18th, 2008, 17:13
.....where the hell you went. :costumes: Do not go AWOL again without letting us know where you are! :ernae:

Rami
October 18th, 2008, 17:18
Captain Tenneal,

Next in that "Airplane" sequence is...

"Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon....Manny Mota...Mota...Mota" :costumes: :d :costumes:

In all seriousness, good to see ya alive and kickin'. :ernae:

Captain Tenneal
October 18th, 2008, 21:25
Rami, do you like movies about gladiators?

BTW Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.......

erufle
October 19th, 2008, 02:41
Captain Tenneal,

Next in that "Airplane" sequence is...

"Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon....Manny Mota...Mota...Mota" :costumes: :d :costumes:

In all seriousness, good to see ya alive and kickin'. :ernae:
Those were the days!

Rami
October 19th, 2008, 03:10
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue." :costumes: :costumes: :costumes:

Dirtman
October 19th, 2008, 04:52
Hello from old laptopland, guys just wanted to drop in and say hi and that I'm still kickin well everything but my old rig LOL... It's on life support

Nice ta see ya back in the basement Cap'n T. I wuz wunderin' if the aliens had called ya home to the Mother ship??? :costumes:

No health insurance on yer rig eh? But then again, them cheap-:censored: HMO's probably woulda just "pulled the plug" on her by now!!! :frown:

hope to get a Bone-Us check from work then i'LL GET a new one

Considering the state of the economy I hope everything works out well for ya Bro, but be very cautious .........

If they say: "bone-ass" ..... DON'T TURN OR BEND OVER .....RUN LIKE HELL!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:costumes: :costumes: :costumes:

Pops
October 19th, 2008, 06:35
Can't wait for the "Cat".

PSULLYKEYS
October 20th, 2008, 06:21
Great to hear you're hanging in there Cap'n, but as you see, in your absence, the "crew" has gotten quite out of control...:d Hope you're back soon..

Captain Tenneal
October 28th, 2008, 21:58
just a little update PBY wise.....

Ok I was able to recover it from the old rig and have FSDS installed back on the old laptop the good news is I add a 512 k bar to the laptop WOW! what a differance! aint pullin my hair out to read SOH anymore and I can fly cfs2 and WoV again nothing hard core but I think I ca do some work.....

here is a piccy comin home to roast @ wake some time before that little thing a few 1000 miles to the east happened

Skipsan
October 29th, 2008, 05:03
Welcome back ah-board Capt.:jump::jump: Good to read your post:wiggle: Capt. where does one fined the Clipper flying boot tender at?

TR do I read a bit of "coon-ass" in your voice:d

Skipsan:kilroy:

Captain Tenneal
November 2nd, 2008, 20:27
the clipper boat is from the pilots night over the ocean B314 package I just wished that the scenery matched cfs2's land class

http://www.b314clipper.com/

Ok PBY 5a news Im going to release as a beta so folks can do with it what they like

gavinc
November 2nd, 2008, 23:14
Ok PBY 5a news Im going to release as a beta so folks can do with it what they like

Jump up and down, clap paws with glee:jump::applause:

Looking forward to it.

Gavin