PDA

View Full Version : "Obachan Wok" or Continental Danger

gera
June 24th, 2009, 08:04
------------------------------:pop4::pop4:------------------------

Beleive it or not...The Chinese Government has asked Dr. Loretta Bercotti
to inspect three of their 1960 Atomic Reactors which have been showing signs of possible melt down very soon. Dr. Bercotti is, as you know, the woman who knows reactors from top to bottom, no matter who built them.
She has hired you to fly her to the three Atomic Cities with this problem. The Chinese Minister of aeronautics will be your co-pilot, she is Wan-Som-Wee a very good pilot at her 32 years of living in this planet. So off you go, eager to fly over China to some interesting cities and with good female company. The possibility of you being near an atomic reactor that might explode anytime are about 98.5% but with those two women by your side who cares????:mixedsmi:

This is the "third" Episode of a series of three flights-Missions starting
in Iran, Panama and finally here in China....A Freeware deal celebrating
the anniversary of the "Fishing worm".....:applause:

In A Sim Near you very Soon....... :gameon:

Bjoern
June 24th, 2009, 08:35
Iran, Panama and finally here in China

Okay...

Iran - nuclear stuff.
China - nuclear stuff.

But Panama? Did I miss something or are you guys really discovering the power of the atom? :icon_lol: :d

gera
June 24th, 2009, 09:20
Okay...

Iran - nuclear stuff.
China - nuclear stuff.

But Panama? Did I miss something or are you guys really discovering the power of the atom? :icon_lol: :d

Wrong!!!...Iran..Abduction and Women:mixedsmi::kilroy:--, China.. Women and Atomic:engel016::kilroy: stuff...
Panama--Women, Women, Women......Atomic? what´s that?????:icon_lol::icon_lol::kilroy:

gera
June 24th, 2009, 09:23
Induction Poster.....on all Sims.....paste with white glue, no nailing!!!!!!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/scratchbuilt/CHINESEADVENTURE.jpg

Bjoern
June 24th, 2009, 09:40
Panama--Women, Women, Women....

Hmm....sounds like a good holiday destination. :icon_lol:

CG_1976
June 24th, 2009, 10:34
Panama + Women = Excellent mission start

gera
June 24th, 2009, 12:04
Panama + Women = Excellent mission start

Check other forum for some pics....uhhhhh, WOW!!!!!!!:applause::applause::applause: