PDA

View Full Version : "My First Model said Gera"...one already World Famous....

gera
June 22nd, 2009, 13:29
"I want to make this model since it could easily become a collectors item in four or so years!!!!.......no chance after that!!!!..sure....yea am sure!!!!!!! Only once Man otherwise things will be worse than the day after tomorrow!!!!!"...said Gera Goolyworth Canova to his secretary in the round office full of strange bugs...(Gera Goolyworth C. is Presidente of some group or other fer sure in some dark corner of L.A.):isadizzy::isadizzy:

http://www.freewebs.com/adventuresky/swatfighter.htm

Any resemblance to me, GGC is purely coincidental more or less......:sleep::sleep:

Bjoern
June 22nd, 2009, 13:33
Dang, it's banned here.

Assembly tolerances not met. :/

Cag40Navy
June 22nd, 2009, 13:42
im sorry to ask, but why the hell is it banned in other countrys? Peta? thats weird

EMatheson
June 22nd, 2009, 13:52
im sorry to ask, but why the hell is it banned in other countrys? Peta? thats weird
I think he means aircraft model? Too smashable, crashable, destroyable for human use!

gera
June 22nd, 2009, 13:57

Oh, Chief....you know that lately "banning" has become quite popular...check ABC, CBS, NBC, Cuban TV Caribe, Caracas TV, La Paz TV, Ecuador Radio & TV Network, Argentina TV and some which cannot be named from the Middle East, as well as CNN in English and Spanish........you dissent you are banned....the world is changing amigoooo, get yourself a portable bunker!!!!! and do download the model when itīs ready......:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol ::kilroy:...thatīs why I concentrate in flying my adventures all over the planeta in the sim, we can land anywhere without passports and visas!!!!!!and NO Presidentes that can be seen!!!!!!!! Viva los Simos!!!!!!!!!