PDA

View Full Version : my first movie

blazefox2
June 22nd, 2009, 06:51
Ht2zrJahvq4
my first cinematic film and first promotional movie i hope to get into the business of videogrophy like jaggyroad films please leave feedback on what you thought of it :kilroy:
WATCH IN HD ITS WORTH IT!

Wh61
June 22nd, 2009, 07:40
Ht2zrJahvq4
my first cinematic film and first promotional movie i hope to get into the business of videogrophy like jaggyroad films please leave feedback on what you thought of it :kilroy:
WATCH IN HD ITS WORTH IT!

I was very impressed with your video. You have a talent and you should use it to the best of your ability. Your video was presented in a very professional manner.I watched it 3 times,that should say something for
your work. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Bill

blazefox2
June 22nd, 2009, 07:53
I was very impressed with your video. You have a talent and you should use it to the best of your ability. Your video was presented in a very professional manner.I watched it 3 times,that should say something for
your work. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Bill
bill thank you that means a LOT i was very nervous making this (i didnt know if it would turn out alright but hearing comments like your is really making me breath a little easier (the guy i made it for actually is in helicopter one squadron at Andrews so kinda high expectations)

spotlope
June 22nd, 2009, 07:53
Very nice! I liked the angles and the editing, and the music reinforced the message nicely. The only thing that might have made it even better is if you could have smoothed out the sim frame rates a bit more. It felt a bit jerky in spots. That's easier said than done, I know. ;) One other minor niggle: you misspelled "Policies" in the end credits.

Great debut!

papab
June 22nd, 2009, 10:41
Very well done !!
Liked the views and the music......

Well done:applause::applause::applause::applause:

harleyman
June 22nd, 2009, 14:44
Very nice content..Well thoughtout ..

A tad jerky in places..But that can somehow be overcome...

Much better that I ever did...LOL

All in All....A+ Keep plugging away....:applause:

Cag40Navy
June 22nd, 2009, 14:52
ill liked it, i know i said that when i talked to you, but i still like! you got some talent man.

limjack
June 22nd, 2009, 15:51
Nice job from my end as well. Really love the music, almost felt like like I was at the movie theater and the movie was just beginning.

jim

BananaBob
June 22nd, 2009, 16:00
I'm a very patriotic person, so I loved it, almost got up and saluted, LOL, some people will not like that, ignore them and do what you love. Semper Fi! Oh, I watched "Air Force One" a couple times this month, with Harrison Ford, recognize the music, now that's a tough president! :applause:

MCDesigns
June 22nd, 2009, 16:05
Not bad, like the music and the subject matter. I agree that it was not smooth enough in many places. I would have used a non default runway at the end and it's a shame the heli rotors didn't spin in flight.

blazefox2
June 22nd, 2009, 16:46
thanks for all your guys feed back this really does mean a lot im still learning with sony vegas pro so hopfully i will be able to smooth out the video and i cant believe i spelled policies wrong lol:isadizzy: