PDA

View Full Version : Replays

DauntlessDriver546
October 18th, 2008, 05:38
I KNOW that you don't have replays in this game. HOWEVER, how do OTHER games do it? If we can find a programmer out there, or simply copy/paste the programming language, could we come up with a replay system for this game?

Example, I'm flying my Hellcat, and I am making some great kills and doing really nutty stuff... can we make our VERY own video capture system that will record this stuff in the background and THEN play it back if we want to?

DD546

P.S.-- I have Skyraider sounds from octane130 that are SAWEET! Sending them to Lawdog shortly...

P.P.S.-- Whatever happened to Von Hammer?? Is he Ok?

Dirtman
October 18th, 2008, 08:24
can we make our VERY own video capture system that will record this stuff in the background and THEN play it back if we want to?

Just purchase the payware "full version" of Fraps & get a BIG harddrive

Simple eh?

:costumes: :costumes: :costumes:

Skywolf
October 18th, 2008, 09:16
Is there a way we can get the video capturing device out of IL-2 Sturmovik and get it into CFS2? I think that this is what DD wants. So do I!!! By the way, anyone want a mission with at least 100 bombers in it?

erufle
October 18th, 2008, 14:40
Is there a way we can get the video capturing device out of IL-2 Sturmovik and get it into CFS2? I think that this is what DD wants. So do I!!! By the way, anyone want a mission with at least 100 bombers in it?

I'll try it, but a hundred defecating birds at once . . . ?

erufle
October 18th, 2008, 14:46
I have been thinking about it, and I definitely want the mission. If its too heavy on FRs I'll tweak it. Sounds like fun. :jump:

Are you gonna post it or e-mail it to me?

Skywolf
October 18th, 2008, 15:01
I tried tweaking it this afternoon. It made CFS2 CTD on me, but I ain't finished with it yet. I'll probably post it.