PDA

View Full Version : Bis Beau's

Wulf190
June 20th, 2009, 21:51
Bismark uploaded a new Beau right before the crash, but I haven't seen it yet....

Shessi
June 21st, 2009, 08:25
I'm in the same boat! I had Bis's first one then my 'puter crashed (grrr!!!) then SOH crashed (grrr!!! grrr!!!).

Bis,
I wonder if you would consider uploading an all in one Beau file to say YouSendIt (free!) and allow people to access the download?

Cheers Shessi

bismarck13
June 21st, 2009, 10:12
I wonder if you would consider uploading an all in one Beau file to say YouSendIt (free!) and allow people to access the download?

I might check into this idea. Never used anything like YouSendIt . . .
A file with ALL of the beaus would be HUGE even if I took out the sound package . . .

:isadizzy:

gedm
June 21st, 2009, 10:32
Maybe upload to simviation like Tango's been doing lately since seems to be one of the only flag ships in our flight sim fleet that hasnt been torpedoed. :kilroy:

Shessi
June 21st, 2009, 10:47
Bis,
I suppose it would be. What would be the total, say with two sound files to cover the engine types?

Or G's suggestion, but that would mean going through all of them to upload...

Shessi

Donald Piper
June 22nd, 2009, 06:23
Hi, I've used "send-this-file" to send 300mb. Although it took around 3 hours to send (good to send just before I hit the hay). Downloading is considerably faster. don

Rami
June 22nd, 2009, 06:58
Now that the staff knows what's missing, the Beaufighters will be available soon.