PDA

View Full Version : Just Flight Duchess

b52bob
June 19th, 2009, 14:46
From their newsletter:
The Flying Club Duchess for FSX and FS2004 will be released early next week as a Download (92Mb), priced at £14.66 / €18.95 / $21.99.
This lovely T-tail aircraft comes in five different liveries and the feature list is long and impressive! FSX users especially are in for a treat, thanks to the new FSX sound system whereby sounds change as you move around the outside of the aircraft, ultra-real textures and reflections, and multiple additional views.
A unique feature in the FSX version is the parking animation - you can watch the pilot place the wheel chocks, pitot cover and tie-downs around the aircraft and remove them before take off!
This Beechcraft Duchess 76 will also be one of the aircraft in the forthcoming Flying Club 2 boxed package, along with the Archer III and the R44 Helicopter, both of which are already available as Downloads. Flying Club 2 will be released on the 17th July.

Looks good!
Bob

Cactuskid
June 19th, 2009, 15:40
Thanks for the H/U Bob... I've been keepin' an eye on JF's website for this one. I've got a buddy at the airport that I fly out of that has an older B76, and it's a sweet airplane! For less than $25, I'll definately buy it! :ernae: