PDA

View Full Version : ETO Fans, please help SOH with a Donation

O-1Driver
October 17th, 2008, 19:45
Gentlemen,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could make a donation to SOH to help with their bandwidth. This is sort of like a plea from PBS to help support all the wonderful free services you receive. The ETO team received tremendous support from SOH and the forum here is our home. Also SOH owns and supports Korean Skies where we upload our PTO.

Please give what you can, SOH has given much to us and I know they will apreciate your support. We have not asked one penny for PTO or ETO but would appreciate your support of SOH so we can continue to provide you with future enhancements.

Thanks and

Best regards

O-1 Driver

gaw
October 18th, 2008, 04:48
fair enough!........on its way........thanks for all you guys do

Pat Pattle
October 18th, 2008, 06:23
Great idea Steve.

lightningbolt
October 18th, 2008, 06:33
I'm in!!:d
I hope that everybody that enjoys all the work that has been done for all us flight simulator fans for free will give at least a little to help keep this great site up.
I certainly learned a lot from so many here when I first got into CFS3 (and still learn).
What a deal to get the Korean Skies, PTO, and ETO expansion for $5, $10, or even $20 not to mention all the other addons of all sorts here at SOH. Give $50 (this weekend) and SOH throws in their donationware collection.
C'mon guys for all us that don't have the time or inclination to learn any of the modeling techniques to do this stuff, here is our way of giving back a little to the SOH community.:applause:

BeauBrummie
October 18th, 2008, 06:56
Done and done, I agree with all the above and have donated before. As there wasn't a link here I used Ickie's Donationware Announcement posted above.

Beau

stumpjumper1
October 18th, 2008, 07:25
gave what i had unaccounted for you may nto be able to swign the 50.00 thsi weekend but heck even 5.00 works and is appreciated i threw 20.00 for my apprecation to ickie and the guys

SLIP STREAM
October 18th, 2008, 08:57
i'm in the house. a small thank you for all the work it takes to keep the fourm going. and to all the contributors. :wavey:

Togo
October 18th, 2008, 09:41
Yes, thanks for reminding us.

middle
October 18th, 2008, 09:58
Thanks, guys......well put,01

Daiwilletti
October 19th, 2008, 19:48
Totally agree O-1, we have been a huge beneficiary of both the ETO group's and SOH's generosity. Only fair to help out SOH, as I have done several times before.

:ernae:

noelberrier
November 14th, 2008, 23:20
Give $50 (this weekend) and SOH throws in their donationware collection.

I cannot find the announcement any more so I hack this post ... how is the donation/donationware collection stuff supposed to work ?
Where would the donationware collection be available for danators ?

Many thanks, guys ...

writer301
November 15th, 2008, 03:23
I cannot find the announcement any more so I hack this post ... how is the donation/donationware collection stuff supposed to work ?
Where would the donationware collection be available for danators ?

Many thanks, guys ...

Up at the top of SOH (second bold title bar) you will see ...

User CP FAQ Donate ....

Just click on Donate and you are there :ernae:

alynn
November 15th, 2008, 13:23
OK all Done,not a lot but S.S. does not leave too much to work with.
Thanks to all of the best bunch at SOH for all of the great work.
A.Lynn

DeeJay
November 15th, 2008, 13:46
Donation made. A big THANK YOU to everyone who has worked on these wonderful updates to the original CFS3 and to everyone at Sim Outhouse; the most friendliest place in cyberspace.

Kind regards,

DeeJay.

O-1Driver
November 15th, 2008, 14:05
Partners,

I really want to thank all of you for your support of this site. SOH has been a great supporter of ETO and PTO and is our home.

Thanks again for your generosity,

O-1

chriseponymous
November 15th, 2008, 14:06
I have been wanting to make a donation to this site due to the hardwork everyone puts in. My only problem was I wasnt sure where the money would go. This thread has answered my question and a donation has been made and I will make another when the ETO update has been posted. There are so many people who work hard to improve a game that I love and for that reason I have the upmost respect for them. I cant build aircraft or improve the look of the game so my input is minimal. Hopefully a bit of cash will help!! :applause: Cheers :ernae:

cptroyce
November 15th, 2008, 18:59
O1 - Thanks for the reminder..mine is gladly donated:ernae:

Regards,
Royce

Murray Cod
November 15th, 2008, 20:28
Done - happy to do my little bit to keep this great place running:ernae:

chuckcrc
November 15th, 2008, 21:01
Donation made. Thanks very much to everyone who makes this site possible.

many thanks
cheers
chuck

gianlucabagatti
November 16th, 2008, 08:07
done, with pleasure and thks to u all....

noelberrier
November 16th, 2008, 10:20
Up at the top of SOH (second bold title bar) you will see ...

User CP FAQ Donate ....

Just click on Donate and you are there :ernae:

Actually, I did donate this very week-end. My question is now how do I get the donationware planes ?

noelberrier
November 17th, 2008, 09:26

did anybody else donate on that special event ?

BeauBrummie
November 17th, 2008, 10:03
I did and I got an e mail from Ron Larson (Ickie) with links to appropriate downloads. I now have the two Corsairs.

Beau

loverboy1
November 17th, 2008, 10:56
add me in this week

its blessing

polecat0942
November 17th, 2008, 19:27
Just donated. Thanks for all the hard work ETO team and SOH.

Cheers,

John

noelberrier
November 17th, 2008, 20:15
OK so I should have had the link in an e-mail. (This was what I was asking for in the first post, but my poor english did a poor job there :redf: )

Thanks guy. I will ask Ickie.