PDA

View Full Version : ETO looks great

DonSPa
September 27th, 2008, 19:00
job well done guys,the first thing i did was put in some drivable tanks and they run great.Its nice to be able to drive around without exploding,however i did find out if u drive too fast over hills that it explodes so guess i have to take my foot off the pedal some :costumes:

O-1Driver
September 27th, 2008, 20:17
Thanks Don, we appreciate the feedback. BTW we are already working on the January Update, Oopps!!:d

My target was a German airfield but as I rolled in for my pass the target was obscured by smoke generators (smoke Drums).

PS: Yes the smoke is FPS friendly.
O-1

R ramjet
September 27th, 2008, 21:18
O-1 I think it is just amazing

a link to some pic's

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/album.php?albumid=81

middle
September 27th, 2008, 21:49
Works Great, 0-1, and it eats less frames than the weather does..here's a couple closeups. I'll bet that 50 gallon drum gets hot!!!

ronnybengt
September 28th, 2008, 02:44
watch thóse bullets on quite expensive oil....
R

O-1Driver
September 28th, 2008, 05:46
O-1 I think it is just amazing

a link to some pic's

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/album.php?albumid=81

Great photo gallery ramjet!! Keep em coming.

O-1

DonSPa
September 28th, 2008, 11:28
hey quick question, if i add a plane, tank or whatever and i get a flag not available error message, how do i remedy this ??

rbp71854
September 28th, 2008, 13:53
Don

Could you be a little more specific. I think you might be adding a unit which may have a nationality that is not in the eto. If that is the case you will have to change the nationality in the unit's xdp. You can look in the uires folder and see what nationalities are called out in the eto and how they are spelled or abbreviated. The eto has a NEK set which is unique to the eto.

hey quick question, if i add a plane, tank or whatever and i get a flag not available error message, how do i remedy this ??

DonSPa
September 28th, 2008, 17:51
i cant remember which one now but i was adding tanks and mistakingly added one of the usm planes.I deleted it out of ETO but i was wondering how to cure this if it happens again.I added the uires/usm folder from cfs3 into the uires of ETO but that didnt help so i said heck with it *lol*

middle
September 28th, 2008, 18:10
Personally, Don, I would just change the nationality of the plane or vehicle to one that's ion the nationalities covered by the modified NEK within ETO.

rbp71854
September 29th, 2008, 02:36
Don,

You don't want to add the uires. It will corrupt the install. The uires is one of the items that is unique in each of the eras. If you notice there are 5 of them. If you want to add a particular unit in the eto, just change the nationality in the xdp of the unit.

i cant remember which one now but i was adding tanks and mistakingly added one of the usm planes.I deleted it out of ETO but i was wondering how to cure this if it happens again.I added the uires/usm folder from cfs3 into the uires of ETO but that didnt help so i said heck with it *lol*

AceBullet
September 29th, 2008, 03:09
it took a while to direct the right path for the install, but once I got it together it's been pretty much a dream....awesome job
LOL I think the American P80 has to be the best plane in the game :costumes:

CADFather
September 29th, 2008, 07:08
Just another congratulations on the ETO pack, I d'led it over the weekend and got it up and running last evening and it looks great, good job guys.

DonSPa
September 29th, 2008, 10:45
ok thnx guys,its not a real problem it was a new error message that id never seen and was wondering.The only thing ill actually add will be the tanks etc now that i can actually drive without dying as soon as i hit a bump :costumes: that was a major issue which u guys really solved and hats off for that,now if ya all solved the dang stall problems while flying that would be even better

wolfger
September 29th, 2008, 11:05
:jump:Just installed and started ETO. It works and looks perfect! Also the framerate is ok!
Great job guys! Thank you very very much!
:ernae::medals::medals::medals::medals::medals:
yours wolfger