PDA

View Full Version : Simtech DO335 Pfeil

Morton
June 12th, 2009, 13:32
Activity on CFS2 is as usual a little low here during the few months we like to call summer. But two packs of Do335 textures + panel are uploaded.

Mort:ernae:

Rami
June 12th, 2009, 13:45
Morton,

This is awesome. I just finished a upgrade to Dora / Pfeil / Spitfire that includes ammo triggers and other goodies, and I was going to post it to my site soon. This will be a welcome addition. Thanks! :applause:

gedm
June 12th, 2009, 13:48
Stunning Morton, simply stunning!!

Morton
June 12th, 2009, 13:54
I just finished a upgrade to Dora / Pfeil / Spitfire that includes ammo triggers and other goodies, and I was going to post it to my site soon

This sounds as good way to spend a rainy evening Rami! Happy if some of my files can be used.

Mort

Rami
June 12th, 2009, 13:55
This sounds as good way to spend a rainy evening Rami! Happy if some of my files can be used.

Mort

That was really my only issue with that aircraft...the original panel and paint scheme seemed a bit "cartoonish."

Sopwith Chameleon
June 12th, 2009, 14:37
:applause::applause::applause:

miamieagle
June 12th, 2009, 15:58
Thank you body!:ernae::applause::medals:

Bill Kestell
June 12th, 2009, 16:10
Thanks, Morton! More nice stuff to play with!:ernae:

OBIO
June 12th, 2009, 22:15
There are two version of Crash Woody's DO335.....one of Flightsim.com that is FS2004 only, and one on Simviation.com that is FS2004/CFS2. Does anyone know if the skins from one version will work on the other? I have the one from Flightsim.com installed in Fs2004 and am downloading the 120 Meg package from Simviation.com now...so I should be able to finally install it sometime next week...that 30K limit is a killer sometimes.

OBIO

dsawan
June 13th, 2009, 08:43
Hi, nice skins Morton. obio are you referring to this one at simviation? Are there files to make it work in cfs 2 posted here. this is two versions, the nightfighter and trainer. I was never able to get them to work before.

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004vintage79.htm

OBIO
June 13th, 2009, 19:56
dsawan

That Do335 is by Ito and is FS2004 only and can not be converted to CFS2 publicly due to restrictions in his copywrite policy.

The DO335 you want is by Crash Woody (formerly simTech...that name has been purchased by another business entity). The download is huge...170 megs. At at the 30k download speed limit on free download access, it takes quite a while to download.

This package contains both FS2004 and CFS2 versions of the DO335. Rami got permission from Crash Woody to upload just the CFS2 version to our library, but due to the recent server crash it is no longer available.

Here's a link to the download you need to grab from Simviation.com:

http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/syb2.cgi?section=vintage&file=simtech_do335.zip

Or you can send me a PM with our e-mail address and I will zip up my CFS2 version and send it to you...minus Morton's skins to save space.

OBIO

bft
June 16th, 2009, 13:42
Activity on CFS2 is as usual a little low here during the few months we like to call summer. But two packs of Do335 textures + panel are uploaded.

Mort:ernae:

I have tried to download some of the aircraft from this site. Each time I get the message site cannot be found. What is wrong with this picture?

Rami
June 16th, 2009, 13:53
I have tried to download some of the aircraft from this site. Each time I get the message site cannot be found. What is wrong with this picture?

Bft,

We had a server crash six weeks ago, some of the files are still being restored.

Dirtman
June 16th, 2009, 18:12
One of Dirtman's personal birds:

Skin is a 1 off by REVEV.

OH YEAH BABY!!!

fani
June 20th, 2009, 23:28
How is possible delete the "blue/green" transparent cockpit ????

:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy:

OBIO
June 21st, 2009, 00:52
How is possible delete the "blue/green" transparent cockpit ????

:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy:

I just modified the MDL material to recolor the blue canopy glass a more realistic light gray....and since I have Crashwoody's okay to upload the FS2004 MDL with this very same tweak, I doubt he would be upset if I uploaded a tweaked MDL for CFS2. Will upload in just a second.

OBIO

UPLOADED!!!! Check the library for it in a day or so.

fani
June 21st, 2009, 03:36
Excellent !!!!!!

:ernae::ernae: