PDA

View Full Version : RAZBAM site hacked

Prowler1111
June 12th, 2009, 11:10
Yes gentlemen..we took a blow, apparently by the same gang that hit IRIS..i shoudl have see this coming, itīs hacker season, too many MFers have free time this time of the year..oh well...

Prowler

Navy Chief
June 12th, 2009, 11:21
Sorry to hear about this, Ron. I still do not understand the reason why people do such things?

I was in Indianapolis recently for my neice's wedding. I was talking to a nephew, and he mentioned having an interest in computing. I asked him if he liked gaming. His reply was, "No, I like to infect friend's computers with viruses....." He further stated that he knew it was wrong; he just liked to do it...

I just do not get it.

NC

VCN-1
June 12th, 2009, 11:23
I will never understand the mindset of these people that are bent on being destructive.

VCN-1

gera
June 12th, 2009, 11:31
Hey Ron....this is terrible, hope they did not mess up anything that you canīt fix!!!!...here again we see the work of a bunch of idiots and ***īs ......to say the least.

Prowler1111
June 12th, 2009, 11:33
we are back..store is back...
Doing damage control, we were hit badly.....thank God for Backups
KETLA rocks!
Prowler

MudMarine
June 12th, 2009, 11:35
Good to hear Ron!! Still wish I could log in to your store but it won't allow me to.

gera
June 12th, 2009, 11:46
Let me check and download something....

gera
June 12th, 2009, 12:07
Hey Ron, the store is working fine, I just bought one of your super deals for $ 7.00, a Lockheed, got the receipt on the mail fine and am just waiting for the download link.....so good!!!!!!!....your site Store is fine and dandy!!!!!:applause::applause:

noddy
June 12th, 2009, 12:30
That is bad news, glad you are getting back up and running again.

Gdavis101
June 12th, 2009, 12:41
Time to load up an A-6 and drop a little napalm! Have us a little hacker BBQ!

Motormouse
June 12th, 2009, 13:03
yep its' hacker season....Thomas Nilssen (the fs SAAB Draken) place got whacked too...
should send 'em all to Afghanistan for a tour

ttfn

Pete

Roadburner440
June 12th, 2009, 13:10
Is good to see that you had backups and were able to save the site and store Ron. Is unfortunate like you say these people have to much time on their hands with nothing better to do. I am hoping that someone gets caught and busted for all of the stuff that has been going on lately.

Quixoticish
June 12th, 2009, 13:42
Like I said in a previous thread it can't be a coincidence that so many FS sites are being hacked. I can't help but wonder if one of the large Flight Sim related pirate sites that were shut down recently are behind this.

Matt Wynn
June 12th, 2009, 14:11
Hacker BBQ sounds great! *fires up skyraider*

hey_moe
June 12th, 2009, 14:13
Ron if ya catch him ....ask him if he like deep sea fishing....we need a good anchor.

Matt Wynn
June 12th, 2009, 14:24
moe they're all full of hot air, they're like drogue-chutes.... unless they get forcefed concrete.... now theres an idea, be the perfect anchor then....

DPS
June 12th, 2009, 14:37
I noticed the fs2004.com forums have been off as well for a few days, or it could just be my browser settings. Glad to see AVSIM came back.

piperarcherpilot
June 12th, 2009, 15:16
Boy this sort of thing really irritates me! :isadizzy: I really hope in the not too distant future they find a way to force these scumbags to do real jail time for this sort of thing!

Sorry to hear it - but glad you're back up and running!

Ark
June 12th, 2009, 21:01
Yes gentlemen..we took a blow, apparently by the same gang that hit IRIS..i shoudl have see this coming, itīs hacker season, too many MFers have free time this time of the year..oh well...

Prowler

School is out. You didn't expect them to get jobs did you? Sheesh...

Ethics have seemingly gone the way of the dinosaurs.

Boomer
June 12th, 2009, 21:26
Dirty SOB's!

Glad you were prepared Ron.