PDA

View Full Version : Now here this... sweepers man your brooms!!

crashaz
June 12th, 2009, 10:01
Get Topside because it is time for spring cleaning. Clean out any unneeded PMs so we can keep our SS SOH clean and barnacle clean.

Failure to report for duty will result in said sailor being sent before the mast to face Admiral Ickie.

That is all.

:wavey:

Good_2_Be
June 17th, 2009, 19:53
Got everything spit and polished, just got some recent uploads in Newshawks that will be gone in a week, I think I used a little to much elbow grease on my Avatar though

MaskRider
October 12th, 2009, 10:14
Get Topside because it is time for spring cleaning. Clean out any unneeded PMs so we can keep our SS SOH clean and barnacle clean.

Failure to report for duty will result in said sailor being sent before the mast to face Admiral Ickie.

That is all.

:wavey:

I like that Crash. Haven't heard sweepers piped in years!

"Sweepers, Sweepers, man your brooms. Give the ship a clean sweep down both fore and aft! Sweep down all lower decks, ladder wells and passageways! Dump all garbage clear of the fantail! Now sweepers."

Aaaahhhh!

dhasdell
November 21st, 2009, 09:29
I thought it was about kamikazes - I read somewhere that when a US carrier was hit it was a refit back home, but when it was a British one with armoured deck it was "Sweepers, man your brooms." It was an American source, so I am not getting in a dig.