PDA

View Full Version : Fdwb?

Milton Shupe
June 11th, 2009, 18:52
Sparks,

Is the FDWB no longer available from your site?

Long live AirWrench. :ernae:

sparks
June 11th, 2009, 20:49
5 years ago, I decided that I was spending too much of my free time providing user support for the workbook, so I added the phrase 'This is not a supported product.' to the terms of use. That didn't stop the email, and I still answered the questions. If someone took the time to fill out the workbook, I always offered help to get them up and running.

When I got the last request a few months ago, I decided it was finally time to get serious about it being an unsupported product. I answered the questions one more time and then I removed it from my website.

Milton Shupe
June 12th, 2009, 09:53
Sounds like the right thing to do too. I appreciate all you have done/are doing for the community.

Bradburger
June 13th, 2009, 12:56
5 years ago, I decided that I was spending too much of my free time providing user support for the workbook, so I added the phrase 'This is not a supported product.' to the terms of use. That didn't stop the email, and I still answered the questions. If someone took the time to fill out the workbook, I always offered help to get them up and running.

When I got the last request a few months ago, I decided it was finally time to get serious about it being an unsupported product. I answered the questions one more time and then I removed it from my website.

I guess that answers the "Is there going to be a new version of the workbook?" question that I've been meaning to ask Jerry for while now!

Anyway, I'd just like to echo Milton's comments, and thank him for his work on the FDWB, and all the "unsupported" help and assistance he has provided to me, and other users of this excellent tool over the years.

It's been much appreciated!!

Cheers

Paul