PDA

View Full Version : Yashico planes

Talon
September 27th, 2008, 18:28
I've been using some in a few missions defending Japan.It's more like a "What If" so I am using planes from Japanese carriers that were built in the late stages of the war and are fully operational with fully trained pilots.I also redid the DCG Japan45 using these planes and a Japanese Carrier TF.It's pretty intense at times but fun.

Talon

erufle
September 28th, 2008, 05:08
I want those what if? missions

Talon
September 29th, 2008, 14:31
These missions are mainly test missions to check various planes.Most of them I did DP work on so they work in certain ways.So far I like the results.

Most of my Campaign work will be with the DCG for now,there are somethings that the DCG can cover very well.I know most people don't use it now and some have problems with it but I've always enjoyed using it.It's not really that hard to make campaigns with if you know what to do.

Talon

Talon
October 1st, 2008, 13:17
Scratch one Grace.Is a Yashico plane and attacks well with a torpedo or with bombs.They are very fast and tough to shoot down at times because of this.I did some dp work and it will drop 2 x 250kg bombs or 6 x 60kg bombs.

Talon

Corsair Freak
October 1st, 2008, 13:28
Talon,

I always liked the DCG. You can only really fly a campaign once or twice before you know precisely whats going to happen. But many of the DCG campaigns are out of date.

A nice Solomons DCG utilising MR's scenery, and Xavier's scenery with all the updated goodies would be awesome! ;)

CF

Talon
October 1st, 2008, 13:40
CF

I think Ettico did 1 a while back and it is here at SOH.I did one about 4 or 5 years ago but it needs to be updated to todays standards if I can find it.

Talon

Corsair Freak
October 1st, 2008, 13:54
Talon,

I see that Ettico recently did a DCG for the Leyte Gulf, but no Solomons. Will give it a try.

CF

Talon
October 1st, 2008, 14:37
Enterprise vs.Japan is a DCG in the Solomons done by Ettico.

You should try the Burma42 DCG with Xavier scenery and the P-40b conversion by Bearcat.I changed all the scenery and planes in it and it's much better than when it came out.

Pen32Win has been working on a NG DCG also and has redone Rabaul.

I can't find my Solomons or Malta DCG campaigns.

I was thinking of doing one based around Milne Bay in 1942.

Talon

dog1
October 2nd, 2008, 16:41
Hi,
I'm a new cfs2 enthusiast and this is my third posting seeking some help.has anyone ever made any skins for yashicos planes,i'm mainly interested in a george skin for this plane.
dog1

Talon
October 2nd, 2008, 17:01
New to CFS2,who are you trying to kid Dog1?

I remember a post about a Grace or Sam repaint over a month ago.

Talon

Corsair Freak
October 2nd, 2008, 17:19
Amnesia. :costumes:

erufle
October 3rd, 2008, 15:18
. . . brain damage

Talon
October 3rd, 2008, 15:41
. . . brain damage

Erufle in your case it's obvious:costumes:

Talon

middle
October 3rd, 2008, 16:03
Did I hear brain damage? uhh..wher am I uhh...who? what?

Jagdflieger
October 3rd, 2008, 16:43
Ha, ha! I think that Dog1 was making a joke about the reset post count for everyone.

Going by that, we're all new to CFS 2!

erufle
October 4th, 2008, 00:35
Ha, ha! I think that Dog1 was making a joke about the reset post count for everyone.

Going by that, we're all new to CFS 2!

We know Jagd, but being the poster boy for weird (uniqueness?) necessitates sarcasm.

Just the way I show love. :d (I love this smilie)

Don't close the thread :stop:, we're playing nice.