PDA

View Full Version : If you like action movies......

Navy Chief
June 10th, 2009, 13:10
I just watched "Taken", with Liam Neeson. I really like action packed movies, and this one is great.

Highly recommended.

NC

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809834197/trailer

FAC257
June 10th, 2009, 14:31
I thought it was very good also. I put it on my list because it had Liam in it and then it turned out to be a surprisingly better than I was expecting.

He plays a really good bad#ss. :)

FAC

Eoraptor1
June 10th, 2009, 16:27
I REALLY enjoyed this movie. There were some things in it I didn't believe, but that rarely affects my enjoyment of a film that can keep me engaged, and I'm a big Liam Neeson fan. What this movie really struck me as is a more Cineplex friendly version of David Mamet's Spartan, which I also highly recommend.

JAMES

Barvan40
June 10th, 2009, 18:16
Great action movie, not a dull moment in it. Neesen plays his part well and is very believable as a father who will do whatever it takes to get his kidnapped daughter back.

Next movie on my list is Gran Torino.

cheezyflier
June 10th, 2009, 18:30
Next movie on my list is Gran Torino.

might be only my opinion, but i think it's clint's finest work. ever. on either side of the lens

demorier
June 11th, 2009, 01:12
Both good movies to watch. Went to the cinema the other day and saw Terminator Salvation. Don't know where they get those cinema sound systems from...but it nearly blew my ear drums in, the explosion effects and what not were vibrating through the seats.