PDA

View Full Version : New shots of Carenado's Seneca

euroastar350
June 9th, 2009, 17:36
www.carenado.com/ecommerce/incomings.php3

MCDesigns
June 9th, 2009, 18:21
Very nice, definitely waiting for this one. Hope they have more twins in store for us later on.

Would love to see them do a helicopter (hint, hint)

heywooood
June 9th, 2009, 18:44
they could do the model...but from what I hear, dodosim would get some votes to do the airfile :kilroy:

lifejogger
June 9th, 2009, 18:56
Looks very nice, but I'm running out of money trying to buy all of these planes.:banghead:

Spikehughes
June 9th, 2009, 20:56
Superb looking. I must admit that I have purhcased little in the way of aircraft lately - but this one could definitely shake out the wallet

6297J
June 9th, 2009, 22:44
Looks great.

However, it'll be disappointing if it uses the same radio stack as every other Carenado Piper ever released.

thunder100
June 10th, 2009, 00:31
great shots

Some querstion though

Were all the panels that dark?
I think that I flew one in the mid 90's which had a light grey one.But then again maybe not standard

Very best regards

Roland

gajit
June 11th, 2009, 12:51
There are even more screen shots now - maybe getting close to release :jump::jump::jump:

ryanbatc
June 11th, 2009, 13:05
Looks great.

However, it'll be disappointing if it uses the same radio stack as every other Carenado Piper ever released.

yeah I noted this on another forum - they really like to use similar/or exactly the same gauges and radio stacks for their aircraft. A little annoying.

gajit
June 11th, 2009, 13:10
I know what you mean but then am I right in thinking Piper did tend to use the same ol' bits for years during their chapter 11 era?

Kiwikat
June 11th, 2009, 13:23
After Realair's release of the duke SP1 I've not been too interested in the Seneca. It is closer to perfection than any other GA plane out there imho.

I think Carenado's old style of the same old same old is getting to me. I have a ton of their products (and enjoy them almost daily) but they have hardly changed over time. While other companies develop new technologies and new realism, Carenado continues to steady their course. I'm probably going to skip over this one. :kilroy:

gajit
June 11th, 2009, 13:30
Yep -agreed - that Duke and also the Digital Cheyenne are exceptional twins - but i will struggle to resist the Seneca for more than about err 10 seconds from the moment i see its released!

cheezyflier
June 11th, 2009, 18:44
the radio stack thing is my only gripe with them.

EMatheson
June 11th, 2009, 19:50
Yep -agreed - that Duke and also the Digital Cheyenne are exceptional twins - but i will struggle to resist the Seneca for more than about err 10 seconds from the moment i see its released!
I gave up that struggle the moment I saw the first VC screen-shots... even if they aren't doing fancy new things, their new modeling technique sure does wonders in FS!
Gotta say, D-GVBS looks absolutely luscious!

gajit
June 11th, 2009, 22:50
Sure does :jump:

stiz
June 12th, 2009, 00:17
I think Carenado's old style of the same old same old is getting to me. I have a ton of their products (and enjoy them almost daily) but they have hardly changed over time. While other companies develop new technologies and new realism, Carenado continues to steady their course. I'm probably going to skip over this one. :kilroy:

well, at least you know what your gonna get if you purchase, no nasty suprises or bugged "new technology" :engel016:

Boomer
June 12th, 2009, 05:34
Would love to see them do a helicopter (hint, hint)

Amen brother!

Tim_Horton
June 12th, 2009, 07:49
I originally asked them to do a Piper Aztec, but knowing there are more photos of the seneca I can understand why they chose to do it right after I emailed them. I even made a nice write up on why they should choose the aztec and what they should model it after.

Anyway I think we can do with a seneca not good for practicing in our plane, but its a piper, with twin engines, what could you ask for more?

Henry
June 12th, 2009, 07:52
well, at least you know what your gonna get if you purchase, no nasty suprises or bugged "new technology" :engel016:
thats a fact!
and as a non pilot
i love them
just wish the V tail Bonanza
was next
H

gajit
June 12th, 2009, 08:46
I originally asked them to do a Piper Aztec, but knowing there are more photos of the seneca I can understand why they chose to do it right after I emailed them. I even made a nice write up on why they should choose the aztec and what they should model it after.

Anyway I think we can do with a seneca not good for practicing in our plane, but its a piper, with twin engines, what could you ask for more?

Your idea of an Aztec was a goodin :applause:

Naismith
June 12th, 2009, 14:20
That may knock my Beechcraft Duke off of No. 1 spot.

waka172rg
June 18th, 2009, 01:51
I think it might too Naismith :sheep: its going to be :ichile:.
anyone no any information on the release date of the Seneca i emailed them on the 21/5/09 and they said "We are in the last stage of its development."
:monkies:

waka172rg
June 19th, 2009, 17:42
They have put a new shot of the cockpit up looking good i hope the autopilot is new with gps and appr modes.
watching and waiting:kilroy:
Cheers
Waka172rg

Ark
June 19th, 2009, 18:44
A guy at Avsim said he recieved an email from Carenado and the release is targeted for next week.

gajit
June 21st, 2009, 03:09
Some more new screens appeared now :jump: :jump:

waka172rg
June 21st, 2009, 08:57
wow i mean they are really making me sweat :applause: they obviously have got old radio and new improved avionics for now day's approaches. This for me will be my best A/C in my hanger:ernae: