PDA

View Full Version : Playing around with some old metal

noddy
June 9th, 2009, 13:21

gajit
June 9th, 2009, 13:28
Love em - i hope that A2A does an accusim job on the Corsair as well as the P51 :jump:

res non verba
June 9th, 2009, 14:13
those magnificent flying machines!!!

:ernae:

gajit
June 9th, 2009, 15:07
Wow again - love that first shot in the historic setting :applause:

Lewis-A2A
June 10th, 2009, 00:58
Cracking stuff noddy :ernae:

Is that horizon's photo real? I must admit I feel I made the mistake getting the Justflight VFR set. The FS2004 set from justflight was brilliant but the FSX one isnt in my view on the same level when it comes to colour banding etc. I'm considering trading them in for the horizon sets,... plus I believe the horizon sets have more autogen sets ready for them?

JorisVandenBerghe
June 10th, 2009, 01:42
By the way, Lewis, are you at A2A thinking about doing a bubbletop version of the Jug, i.e. a D-25, -30, or -40 variant ? I loved the P-47D-25 in the good old CFS3...

Beatiful 'old metal', though :ernae:! Good job.

noddy
June 10th, 2009, 04:07
Cracking stuff noddy :ernae:

Is that horizon's photo real? I must admit I feel I made the mistake getting the Justflight VFR set. The FS2004 set from justflight was brilliant but the FSX one isnt in my view on the same level when it comes to colour banding etc. I'm considering trading them in for the horizon sets,... plus I believe the horizon sets have more autogen sets ready for them?

Many thanks chaps.

Lewis, yes it is the Horizon version of the UK scenery, yes it does come with some autogen plus you can get the airport addon, which so far is just for the Southern Region.

But I like flying from Bournemouth, Manston and Yeovil so I am sorted. Plus the runways etc do not suffer from the flickers in DX10.