PDA

View Full Version : Lionheart Creations-Thank you for the Bellanca Super Viking!!

papab
June 8th, 2009, 18:44
LionHeart,

I have been meaing to post this but kept forgetting to-I noticed your post earlier and it jogged my memory...

I just wanted to pass along "job well done" on your Bellanca Super Viking!

I bought this great little aircraft over a year ago and noticed it sitting in the back of my "hanger" collecting dust! Rolled her out last week, gave her a shine and to the skys we went....Have not stopped flying her since

What a fantastic job on this aircraft,the gauge quality and the attention to detail ( I like how the keys swing back & forth-nice touch!)

Flys great and fast as well...I will never let her collect dust again!

I recommend this aircraft to everyone if they want great FPS and and like detail, plus a ton of repaints are included-as well as several Turbo models..

Again, a warm "Thank You " for a job well done

Rick Brown
Tampa, FL

harleyman
June 8th, 2009, 18:55
Its been my choice for a long time for flying....:applause:

bkeske
June 8th, 2009, 19:14
One of my favorites, without a doubt.

Lionheart
June 8th, 2009, 21:01
Hey Rick and all,

Many thanks. I would like to pass it on to Robert Kerr (N2056) who did the transition of the model into FSX format. He did a good job on the conversion.

Glad you are enjoying it.

Bill

N2056
June 11th, 2009, 15:00
Sorry for the late reply...I have been out of town and decided to leave the laptop home for a change! :d
I am really glad you are enjoying the Viking. Bill was kind enough to let me take a shot at converting it and I had a lot fun working on it. I still have a lot of fun flying it around :icon_lol:

harleyman
June 11th, 2009, 15:07
Its a winner...Didn't know you redid it for FSx robert...nicely done....

papab
June 11th, 2009, 15:21
Sorry for the late reply...I have been out of town and decided to leave the laptop home for a change! :d
I am really glad you are enjoying the Viking. Bill was kind enough to let me take a shot at converting it and I had a lot fun working on it. I still have a lot of fun flying it around :icon_lol:

Just had a wonderful flight from Fiday Harbor to Anacordes Washington!
So many paints to choose from...

Robert & Bill thank you..I appreciate all the efforts of the folks that support Flight Sim with their products (Payware & Freeware both) so we, the masses, can get many hours of enjoyment....
Thanks again

Rick B

net1ninja
June 11th, 2009, 16:09
My favorite too!

nio
June 12th, 2009, 03:25
I too am very fond of this plane. It just flies beautifully.

If you don't have it .Treat yourself.You will not regret it.

best

nio