PDA

View Full Version : RE: How well can you do?

brad kaste
June 8th, 2009, 16:07
Hi All,
Normally, I never post a link I receive from a friend. However, I'm making an exception on this one. Basically, by clicking the link it'll bring you to this massive mural painting of various historical figures. What you need to do is FIRST guess whom the person is by looking at his countenance. Some are hard. Some are easy. A few portraits the artist messed up by not getting the facial feature correct to the person. But most of them are right on. Good luck. Heh-heh. (Oh yeah,...by double clicking the figure you'll get a lot of historical info on the chap or the gal.)
http://cliptank.com/PeopleofInfluencePainting.htm

Cloud9Gal
June 8th, 2009, 17:26
Woooooo! I love stuff like this! Thanks for sharing Brad! :applause:

Now, what is Bill Clinton holding in his hand?

Snuffy
June 8th, 2009, 18:39
Oh man.

The real question is ... what is Hideki Tojo doing with Qin Shi Huang ... and why does Ariel Sharon and Michael Jordan find it so funny?

:kilroy:

crashaz
June 8th, 2009, 18:46
Now, what is Bill Clinton holding in his hand?

Look like he got up from his desk in a hurry and Whoops! Whaddya know... blonde!:icon_lol:

OBIO
June 8th, 2009, 23:00
That's odd....I held my mouse pointer over the cow, and it said it was my mother-in-law LOL!

Cazzie
June 9th, 2009, 03:21
LOL, click the camel! :icon_lol:

Caz

cheezyflier
June 9th, 2009, 05:40
Oh man.

The real question is ... what is Hideki Tojo doing with Qin Shi Huang ... and why does Ariel Sharon and Michael Jordan find it so funny?

:kilroy:

i found that one a little strange as well. there seems to be a barely disguised commentary with some of the images. many of them were amusing.
i did notice there seemed to be an abundance of chinese history represented there, while jewish history was pretty scarce. i suppose if each of us created one they would all be different. it was very interesting, a good post
:applause: