PDA

View Full Version : To all CFS3 mission builders

Sid2008
October 17th, 2008, 04:54
Hello,
I am trying to build CFS3 mission for all of us to enjoy. My goal is to develop a set of missions exclusively for jet aircraft near the end of the war; somewhere along the line of "The Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe".

My greatest hurdle is that I cannot get the CFS 3 mission builder to work on my Vista machine. I have repeatedly tried to download the mission builder on a jump drive at work and install it at home, but the darn program keeps asking me to "insert THE disk". I had tried to insert both CFS 3 original disks, but the mission builder ".EXE" file rejected them.

Somone on the forum once said that the mission builder resides on the CFS 3 original disks, but I could'nt find it on my disks.

Suffice to say, I am rather frustrated with this, and I am requesting that one of you with mission building experince please let me know how you got CFS3 mission builder to work. I really needs some help here. Perhaps I could follow your lead.
Thank you,
Sid2008

rbp71854
October 17th, 2008, 05:08
Sid

Go to http://www.koreanskies.com/ under the Maintenance Section and Download Ed's Mission Builder Install program. This mission builder installer will install MB into any CFS3 install on your hdd. You still may have to point the target directory to your install path by opening the properties section of the MB program exe.

Sid2008
October 17th, 2008, 09:48
Thank you for your assistance.
I already downloaded the file and I will give it a try tonight.
Sid2008