PDA

View Full Version : Great customer service Deltasim studio!

limjack
June 7th, 2009, 15:20
With my computer meltdown that happend a couple months ago I have been slowly adding my goodies back into FSX. One of them the Rotterdam Tug. Today (Sunday) I sent a e-mail to http://deltasimstudio.com/ and explained my situation and immediately got and e-mail back with new download code. Can't believe how fast they took care of me and now I am sailing once again. They have got some sweet watercraft!!!!

Jim:applause:

harleyman
June 7th, 2009, 15:26
Yea...That is quick..Cool looking tug too! Can you nagivate it across oceans?

Headwind
June 7th, 2009, 15:42
Those are pretty nice looking. Are they controlable only or can you set them up as AI to cruise around?

limjack
June 8th, 2009, 02:26
They have a Gps screen inside the cabin so you can navigate with this. For me I just cruise in local ports. As far as using them for AI to cruise around, not sure. I have only used the FS recorder to play with mutliple tugs...that was a kick!

Jim

hey_moe
June 8th, 2009, 02:34
Looks nice...what does the inside look like.

limjack
June 8th, 2009, 17:13
The fog has rolled in and a cup of coffee or tea sound like it would hit the spot on a day like this (hmmm....brandy perhaps, better stay anchored).

MCDesigns
June 8th, 2009, 17:15
Great post Jim and great shots. Nice to hear you got sorted out, especially since I am thinking of getting a few of their ships soon. :ernae:

Scratch
June 8th, 2009, 18:29
Man that looks nice! I wish we had ocean waves and currents in FSX.

limjack
June 8th, 2009, 18:35
Thanks MCDesigns, its good to almost have everything up and running again with my personl touches. As far as the ships, yes they have some sweet looking watercraft and I got my eye on the Capricorn yacht! If only I could have it in real life, ugh....

Jim

limjack
June 8th, 2009, 18:38
Man that looks nice! I wish we had ocean waves and currents in FSX.

I can't wait for the day that happens as well. Would love some Huge rollers. Then take the Coast guard cutter and play in the surf!!!:jump:

crashaz
June 8th, 2009, 18:55
Heck ... go with the Brit battlewagon KGV!