:icon29::guinness:

wombat666
June 8th, 2009, 00:53
And RBR place second and third.
Dead boring 'race' however.
:kilroy:

Naismith
June 8th, 2009, 01:49
Yes very boring race, and I wish the TV companies woould leave it alone as to what channel it is on. Usually on ch55 Speed, but for some reason todays was on some Fox channel (28 possibly)
And oh for goodness sake, there was one exciting bit and - ooooooh lets go for a commercial break...... Aaargh!

Cazzie
June 8th, 2009, 03:33
Yes very boring race, and I wish the TV companies woould leave it alone as to what channel it is on. Usually on ch55 Speed, but for some reason todays was on some Fox channel (28 possibly)
And oh for goodness sake, there was one exciting bit and - ooooooh lets go for a commercial break...... Aaargh!

Yeah, I hate FOX. But FOX owns SPEED and since they broadcast their last NA$CAR race last week, the deter the F-1 to prime aftternoon time to compete with NA$CAR coverage. Go figure, around here we call that biting off one's foot to spite one's face.

If the race had been broadcast on SPEED, it would have been early in the morning EDT and I could have seen it! As it was, I was at VIR at three in the afternoon when FOX aired the replay. Traditionally FOX had always shown the Canadian and US F-1 events, but no problem there, hey, it can be carried live. But now, I have to wait for next two European F-1 events to be carried in tape. I don't mind FOX showing it, but for Christ's sake show it live!

Caz