PDA

View Full Version : Iguana Barbeque before flight..Tonight

gera
June 6th, 2009, 09:27
The Amazon Association of " Iguana Barbeque Chefs" will be serving free plates of " Blue-Green Iguana from Iquitos" before Tonight's On-Line Flight. All pilots are reminded of the green event Here:

http://www.freewebs.com/adventuresky

If you bring a woman with ya, you get three plates!!!!, but she must be no older than 42!!!!!!!..the woman:applause::applause::applause:

A glass of "Chicha Suave" *Koolaid, will also be given......:pop4::pop4:

cheezyflier
June 6th, 2009, 10:50
:icon_lol: as soon as i saw the title i knew it was you :icon_lol:

crashaz
June 6th, 2009, 11:09
Iguana!?:barf:

So I bring young women and I get 3 dishes of that?

Uh next time think ->:icon29:

I will bring women and beer... BYOB all around. :icon_lol:

crashaz
June 6th, 2009, 11:11
ROFL... that "Chica Suave" serving as an ahem 'aid' I'm guessing.

gera
June 6th, 2009, 12:01
ROFL... that "Chica Suave" serving as an ahem 'aid' I'm guessing.

lol..LOL..LOOOLLLL......there is a huge difference between "Chicha" suave and "ChIcA SuAvE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:..I prefer the second!!!!:running:

BananaBob
June 6th, 2009, 12:30
"I wish I were in Tijuana eating Barbequed Iguana" :ernae:

spotlope
June 6th, 2009, 13:21
Dang Bob, you beat me to it. :bump:

BananaBob
June 6th, 2009, 14:17
Dang Bob, you beat me to it. :bump:

LOL, great minds.... :ernae:

Javis
June 6th, 2009, 14:41
I used to keep Iguana's. They'd come and sit on my shoulder watching TV while i'd feed them pieces of fruit. The're extremely nice and gentle fellows. When i was over at Surinam i saw them hanging head down on a piece of string with their hind legs tied together, still alive, waiting to be served for tonights dinner if they were lucky enough. It broke my heart.

Cheers,
Jan

cheezyflier
June 6th, 2009, 15:15
I used to keep Iguana's. They'd come and sit on my shoulder watching TV while i'd feed them pieces of fruit.

mine used to do that too. she was my buddy, and i miss her

EgoR64
June 6th, 2009, 15:35
Can I add a Little Captain Morgan to me Coolaid !! LOL !!

Yummy !! :icon29:

gera
June 6th, 2009, 17:46
Iguanas in some countries are like Chicken!!!!...very cheap for the people, large farms of them are all over.....great meat!!!!...Yummy....and nice pets for some.......:kilroy:----their eggs are sun dried and eaten as an entry with chinese sause...Yummy---they do get fleas though!!!!!