View Full Version : It's Whack-A-Kitty!

FlyTexas
June 5th, 2009, 18:55
:icon_lol: Cute little guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_udqEp_YR4

Brian

N2056
June 5th, 2009, 19:04
Cute, but that was more like nudge-a-kitty. Not a whack in the whole clip! :icon_lol:

Pauke! Pauke!
June 6th, 2009, 03:44
Cute, but that was more like nudge-a-kitty. Not a whack in the whole clip! :icon_lol:

Well you see N2056, you don't want to bruise the meat for the tacos or stir-fry later.

:mix-smi:

Navy Chief
June 6th, 2009, 07:37
At least they don't actually hurt the kitties....... All of our cats (25 now) are grown, but they sure were cute as kittens. But I much prefer them now. Kittens have WAY too much energy!!!!

NC

viking3
June 6th, 2009, 08:11
I was waiting for a "No animals were harmed in the making of this video." caption at the
end. :kilroy:

Regards, Rob:ernae:

Toastmaker
June 6th, 2009, 08:46
Well you see N2056, you don't want to bruise the meat for the tacos or stir-fry later.

:mix-smi:

Well, Ok, the clip was funny - they weren't injured, just confused !

YOU, however, will be hunted down and dealt with !!

:kilroy:

:d

n4gix
June 6th, 2009, 09:02
Actually, I thought the comments were more (sadly) amusing than the video. I'm amazed at the sheer number of absolute morons who find time to post their rediculous -and often profane- comments.

cheezyflier
June 6th, 2009, 10:45
the ones i really don't get are the ones who post
FIRST!
especially when they're not

AckAck
June 7th, 2009, 05:16
FIRST!

Brian :d

Probably a moderated forum, so they get in a queue to be approved. Maybe there weren't any posts when they replied. Without a doubt they are morons. I'm assuming no prizes for being first...

And, I'm surprised that 20 hours have gone by and no one else was cheeky enough to post FIRST in response to Cheesyflier. Or are there just no (other) morons that post here?

Brian