PDA

View Full Version : Flight Replicas now has a store....

mike_cyul
June 5th, 2009, 13:33
Just another little announcement, as the website gets developed: you can now purchase Flight Replicas aircraft directly from the factory. :)

There's also a few other new bits and pieces on the site (but no, no W.I.P updates...yet). You can now download the FSX replacement prop textures if you're using the FS9 Bf-109's and the Avia in FSX, and as soon as I know how to get a bandwidth limit warning system in place, I hope to have the alternate fin textures for the Luftwaffe aircraft available as well. Still figuring some things out, so there should me more on the site soon.

New projects are coming along well, and I hope to get some of the more advanced W.I.P. aircraft released in the not too distant future.

Voila! :)

Mike

Mathias
June 5th, 2009, 13:51
Congrats Mike, and welcome to the joy of maintaining a bloody website. :monkies: ;):d

MudMarine
June 5th, 2009, 14:25
:applause: Now all we need is a FSX 109K and a 262 update/upgrade!:engel016:

mike_cyul
June 5th, 2009, 16:09
Congrats Mike, and welcome to the joy of maintaining a bloody website. :monkies: ;):d

Make that two....:bump:

...and I don't mind, the philosophy has always been to keep it simple, and thus easy. I had too good an offer from my provider to pass it up, so I thought, why not?

And yup, Mud, I'll be working on them. New 262 should be just a couple of weeks.

Mike

MudMarine
June 5th, 2009, 16:55
Make that two....:bump:

...and I don't mind, the philosophy has always been to keep it simple, and thus easy. I had too good an offer from my provider to pass it up, so I thought, why not?

And yup, Mud, I'll be working on them. New 262 should be just a couple of weeks.

Mike

Excellent!!

RyanJames170
June 5th, 2009, 18:10
see i like you guys having your own place because i can just google you and get the store.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

gajit
June 5th, 2009, 23:10
Its a great website - I own all your released products but look forward to using the store soon :applause:

BananaBob
June 6th, 2009, 00:24
Great looking site Mike, bookmarked! :applause::applause::applause: