PDA

View Full Version : A2A Corsair appears to be on sale

dswo
June 5th, 2009, 10:29
US$17, I don't know for how long:
http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=34

gajit
June 5th, 2009, 11:08
Hi - Ive got it already - might buy it again at that price so i can formate on myself

Shylock
June 5th, 2009, 11:14
Im jumping on this right now.

MudMarine
June 5th, 2009, 12:01
Well worth the $17........!!!

Thoe6969
June 5th, 2009, 13:46
Every time I try to buy something there I get the invaled password or email so I have them sent me a new password and still can,t log in,and I've purchased the shockwave lights,B17 ,and another plane that I can't think rite off what it is.The run around drives me nuts.

CodyValkyrie
June 5th, 2009, 14:59
Thoe6969, I'm sorry to hear about this. I have contacted Scott of A2A. Hopefully he will square you away. It isn't normal for us to help support on these forums, but I think in this circumstance we can make an exception. I hope that you are taken care of and I sincerely apologize on their behalf.

Thoe6969
June 5th, 2009, 15:13
Thoe6969, I'm sorry to hear about this. I have contacted Scott of A2A. Hopefully he will square you away. It isn't normal for us to help support on these forums, but I think in this circumstance we can make an exception. I hope that you are taken care of and I sincerely apologize on their behalf. Thanks,I don't know why it happens,but hopefully we can get it straightened out.I've allways enjoyed their products.

Thoe6969
June 5th, 2009, 16:05
Thanks Cody,Scott called me and got me going ,best support I've ever had,but when he had me type in a website,much to my dismay I saw all capitol letters. doooohhhh,caps lock got pushed by mistake somewhere along the line.so I slowly sneak away to fly my corsair.

papab
June 5th, 2009, 16:34
US$17, I don't know for how long:
http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=34
'

Thanks for the heads up on this one- just took it for it's first flight in my FSX world-What a great plane!!!!!

A2A is tops in my opinion:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Ian Warren
June 5th, 2009, 16:49
Thanks Cody,Scott called me and got me going ,best support I've ever had,but when he had me type in a website,much to my dismay I saw all capitol letters. doooohhhh,caps lock got pushed by mistake somewhere along the line.so I slowly sneak away to fly my corsair.
The thing that very most impressed me is the very personal touch with A2A , On release off their Boeing Strat , nine months back , it was three o clock in the morning , Yes ! down load completed and i had it installed quik time .. I may have been the first to have , im not sure but 30 minutes later .. a telephone call ! urrrr! this time of the morning .. I live in Christchurch New Zealand , It was Scott ! giving me quick tips ' one being cowl flap retract on takeoff ' ... hang on , Scott Gentile ! 20 minutes later calls back asking how it went ... Now i was very impressed .

So its a superb personal back service and absoultly brilliant models .. nah Aircraft :icon_lol: , no hesitation here course i got the Accusim with the Strat on the night off course but ever since then ... the Bolt , the F4U and even stepped backward and grabs the B17 , had to get that , at '14' i won a prize at school , a book voucher .. So itwas AIRCAM AVAITION SERIES No.15 .... the B17 .

So Thoe6969 , your in the best of hands .

Scott and the A2A team Thankyou and Cody for the superb liasion .

BOOM
June 5th, 2009, 19:53
I love the heavy sound of the gear and flaps when deployed:medals: