View Full Version : 20 UFOs over UK

Snuffy
June 4th, 2009, 17:45
Straight from the Sun Paper ... :bump:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525082,00.html

Lionheart
June 4th, 2009, 18:11
Interesting..

How come we are the only ones that have the giant flying wings and they get the smaller squadron things..??

FengZ
June 4th, 2009, 18:11
why can't someone take some clear photos for once! Everytime there's a UFO spotting, the photo or video looks like they are from the 1980s. Come on....even free phones these days have 2mega pixel res...

this article clearly said that the on-lookers watched for over 5min, and that blurry shot was all they can get?

cool read, but frustrating. Seems like UFOs love to be seen in front of people who don't know how to take pictures or have extremely shaky hands .....maybe these aliens are doing it on purpose....true intelligence! "captain, there's a airliners.net photographer in the area with his Canon 40D" "hurry...fly elsewhere asap!" :P

ps. opps...just notice it's the Sun - a tabloid newspaper w/ the famous "page 3 girls"....

-feng

Wing_Z
June 4th, 2009, 18:23
Haha...well if you flew a dozen small lightbulbs all the way from Alpha Centauri, that shouldn't be too hard to figure out!
"...and make a few crop circles on the way out to distract 'em!"

Gdavis101
June 4th, 2009, 18:26
The picture thing just drives me crazy.. I was watching UFO Hunters and they were talking about 2 huge UFO's spotted over an Island Region, can't remember where, but they were talking to a pilot who had a plane load of passengers who all supposedly saw the same thing when landing at this popular vacation spot.. I think they were in an Islander or something like that.. Everyone saw it, but NO ONE took a picture... You mean to tell me that a plane load of tourists didn't bring their cameras? Please.

Piglet
June 4th, 2009, 18:40
I won't believe in UFO's until I can annual one!:ernae:
Now where's the oil drain???

TARPSBird
June 4th, 2009, 19:59
I won't believe in UFO's until I can annual one!
Now where's the oil drain???
Tim, it's recessed into the bottom of the spacecraft, you need a special socket. Auto Zone's got 'em. ;)
Like Gdavis said, it always seems like when the UFO's show up nobody has a camera, or they have a crappy camera, or they can't take the pics without shaking, etc. etc. When they land in my yard and ask me to order pizzas I'll start taking them seriously. :icon_lol:

EMatheson
June 4th, 2009, 20:07
Looks like that photo was taken through the window of a house, lights on - with candles in the background to provide the necessary lights... No cell-phone would light up the hoodie like that... definitely taken with electric lights behind the camera, candles on the table, and some nice sorta-clean window glass to look at.

OBIO
June 4th, 2009, 20:09
I saw five UFOs today. UFOs as in Ugly Fat Ogresses. The smallest and prettiest one probably tipped the scales at 2 and a quarter, and she was maybe a 2. And they somehow managed to squeeze all that ugly and fat into a 2 door Chevy Cavalier. I have never seen a car so relieved to be empty.

OBIO

cheezyflier
June 5th, 2009, 07:15
I saw five UFOs today. UFOs as in Ugly Fat Ogresses. The smallest and prettiest one probably tipped the scales at 2 and a quarter, and she was maybe a 2. And they somehow managed to squeeze all that ugly and fat into a 2 door Chevy Cavalier. I have never seen a car so relieved to be empty.

OBIO

you must have been in avondale pa :icon_lol:

Toastmaker
June 5th, 2009, 07:19
You see - it can suck to be a Chevy in more ways than one. . .

:kilroy:

TomSteber
June 5th, 2009, 09:31

OBIO

Please, I'm trying to have lunch!

Cloud9Gal
June 5th, 2009, 14:51

OBIO

OMG! I busted out laughing with this one!! As bad as it is, it's sooo friggin' funny!!! :icon_lol:
Your detailed description gave me quite the visual!

Pauke! Pauke!
June 5th, 2009, 15:22
When me and the boys take a road trip. We at least try to upgrade to a standard or full-size car. Say....a Chevy Impala. It's got to have power windows because if you've ever smelt a space alien chili-dog fart you know there is no way you can crank a window down fast enough and remain conscience, just an observation.