PDA

View Full Version : great art

maguireted
May 31st, 2009, 08:20
as I said in another topic, my children bought me the P47 with Accusim .

Happiness! I wanted to greet him because it is an excellent add-on . Even my daughter who she is an aeronautical engineer , was surprised . However, the beginnings were very difficult , yes , very difficult!
PDF despite the notice, I was obliged to receive mechanical lessons by my daughter! Turbo + throttle, effects of power ... etc. Danke ,Viele Danke Hilde , meine kleines Mädchen :engel016: Tausend Küsse . Of course, this is the simulation, but still! great , really ! Thank you to the team who had to work hard for our pleasure. Best Regards , Anna

Panther_99FS
May 31st, 2009, 08:42
:mixedsmi::mixedsmi::mixedsmi:

cheezyflier
May 31st, 2009, 13:17
that's really cool! i wish my kids would buy me stuff!

Blade124
June 1st, 2009, 12:16
Anna,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Thank you for posting this, I almost missed it before it went to the next page. <o:p></o:p>
I coach little league baseball, and out of a team of 11, we have two girls on the team. The smallest one’s name is Melissa (Missy). She has an adorable little smile, but she runs like a wildcat. I expect you have a similar spirit inside you that draws you to these Warbirds. There is just something exceptional about a woman who is comfortable in the military aviation world. <o:p></o:p>
Please check your email for a little something from us. If you do not receive the email, please let me know. <o:p></o:p>
Scott.<o:p></o:p>

maguireted
June 9th, 2009, 16:47
Herr Blade124 , hello and thank you . I had'nt receive message from you . However , thank you for this beautilfull plane so difficult to fly . Best regards , Anna

Blade124
June 9th, 2009, 17:17
Anna,

What is amazing to me is how pilots had to use 1/2 of their brain for engine management and the other 1/2 to either shoot down or evade an enemy.

Please check your PM here.

Best regards,
Scott.