PDA

View Full Version : doonationware goodies

mariereid
May 30th, 2009, 15:46
I just installed the donationware wildcats. These are beautiful machines. I know I am new at this, but I think they even fly better. I still managed to crash on runway (just a touch to much on brakes) Thanks to all the folks that made it possible for me to enjoy them.

Shadow Wolf 07
May 30th, 2009, 16:35
I love em too! I substituted them for the stock F4F-4 in the usn campaign missions. My only issue is: did the F4F have WEP? :kilroy:

bobhegf
May 30th, 2009, 16:46
The F4F didn`t have wep or suppercharger.It did have blowers to help bost power up to around 15 to 18000ft.after that it started to lose alittle power.

Rami
June 3rd, 2009, 14:37
I would like to use this thread to pass along a compliment to the Donationware team. Not only are your aircraft high-quality for the player, they are also exceptionally frame-rate friendly.

I actually get better framerates with eight Donationware B-17s in formation then I do with eight of the "low-res" models designed for AI.

Greystone
June 4th, 2009, 02:53
I've tried over the last several days but am unable to get the Donationware link to work. I know the sim community has undergone some attacks lately (both here and at AVSIM). Does Donationware have a temp site set up somewhere?

Rami
June 4th, 2009, 03:33
The site works, but the downloads are unavailable at the moment.