PDA

View Full Version : Brother inlaw passed away

Daveroo
May 27th, 2009, 08:34
Mike,my brother inlaw,passed away last night at 9:30pm pst...he was more than a brother inlaw to me..he was also a long time friend,we met when i was nine and my family moved in to the house across the street from his family.we used to go on "campouts"..lol..we would grab a sleeping bag each and go to the southern pacific railroad property below our street and go into whats called baltimore ravine..there was/is an area there of soft moss next to the ravine and us kids had built a dam on the ravine..we would set up a "camp" there and spent summer nights...was a blast...sometimes we had up to 12 kids...boys and girls..and let me tell ya i cant repete the things that went on ...lol
mike and i went to drag races and he claims to have never missed one of my races when i was driving..but he had spent time in idaho with his brother my first three years of racing...lol..that was an argument we had as short of a time ago as last month...lol...
anyway..he passed away from brain cancer and small cell cancer in his spinal fluid..my sister said it was pretty bad at the end..he was coughing and making violent head movements...she gave him a vicodine ( nurse told her to do so) and he quieted and she went outside with wellwishers and they went in about 20 minutes later and he was gone....

Henry
May 27th, 2009, 09:02
Sorry to hear that
Take care thoughts are with you and your family
H

MudMarine
May 27th, 2009, 09:29
I know it's not easy to lose loved ones.........God comfort you family, I think he's in a much better place.

gajit
May 27th, 2009, 09:39
Very sorry to read that. But thank you for sharing as it has made me realise that I should contact a few of the old pals I knew in my teen years whilst we are still around - as time as a way of disappearing quicker than money nowadays.

I hope everything goes smoothly over the next few weeks for you.

Fireball6
May 27th, 2009, 09:54
Daveroo, i can feel with you - my sister in law died 3 month ago, I hold her hand when she passed away and i miss her nearly every day since then.
She was only 56 years old - much to young .....

My prayer contains you and your family.

In sympathie

Dirk

Lionheart
May 27th, 2009, 10:03
My condolences David. Sorry to hear that.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Bill

mike_cyul
May 27th, 2009, 10:10
Sorry to hear that - deepest sympathies. Toughest part of life is losing loved ones.

Mike

jackedwardmorris95
May 27th, 2009, 10:20
Aw geez, sorry to hear of your loss,

Jack

brad kaste
May 27th, 2009, 10:38
My thoughts are with you.

cheezyflier
May 27th, 2009, 11:39
my condolences

OBIO
May 27th, 2009, 12:04
Daveroo

Sorry to hear that you lost a dear friend and family member. My condolences to you and your family. If there is any good in this, it is the fact that his pain and suffering are now over.

OBIO

Snuffy
May 27th, 2009, 12:04
Seems lots of folks here are having problems with friends and family lately.

:engel016:

Gdavis101
May 27th, 2009, 15:19
Sorry man!

Navy Chief
May 27th, 2009, 15:31
Daveroo,

Sorry to hear of your brother in law's passing. I will be thinking of you and your family.

NC

Cloud9Gal
May 27th, 2009, 16:20
I'm so sorry! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sad/sorry.gif (http://www.thesmilies.com)

~Prayers & blessings~

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/ribbons/lavenderribbon.gif (http://www.thesmilies.com)

txnetcop
May 27th, 2009, 17:36
Dave, so sorry to hear this. It truly is hard to lose a friend you really got close to. My prayers are with your family
Ted

GT182
May 27th, 2009, 17:48
My condolences Daveroo. Thoughts and prayers are with you, your familiy and him, and his family. Rest assured he's being well taken care of up there.

RyanJames170
May 27th, 2009, 20:48
sorry to here man may condolences to both your and his family
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Crusader
May 28th, 2009, 02:51
My condolences David . I'm sorry for your loss . Their wonderfull memories will endure forever .

Rich

jmig
May 28th, 2009, 03:55
My condolences David. In the end it is all about people. When we lose a love one, it hurts.

Chacha
May 28th, 2009, 09:03
Sorry to hear about your loss! My condolences Daveroo... My prayers are with you and your family!

Eli :engel016:

harleyman
May 28th, 2009, 09:10
How unfortuinate ...Such a hard thing to have to deal with..

My best to you and all the family....

rayrey10
May 29th, 2009, 10:05
My condolences to you and your family!