PDA

View Full Version : Keep Harleyman in your thoughts and prayers

txnetcop
May 27th, 2009, 01:45
Harleyman's wife was hospitalized yesterday. She has been suffering from a tumor behind her eye and other issues have cropped up that made the doctors decide to keep her under medical surveillance for a couple of days. She's been a pretty sick little gal. Please keep her in your thoughts or prayers.

Ted

stansdds
May 27th, 2009, 01:54
Prayers inbound.

Rami
May 27th, 2009, 02:21
Prayers are inbound from our family as well. :jump:

kilo delta
May 27th, 2009, 02:38
You and your wife are in my thought's Harley. :)

Cazzie
May 27th, 2009, 02:47
Mason,

you got prayers for your lady man. Hope it's all benign and everything works out fine.

Caz

Snuffy
May 27th, 2009, 02:59
Thoughts expressed!! :engel016:

Get well soon!!

BOOM
May 27th, 2009, 03:07
Hope everything turns out o.k.sounds like the Docs are being very cautious which is a good thing!

Z-PurpleBubble
May 27th, 2009, 03:44
My most positive thoughts go to Harleyman and his spouse.

Good luck to you both!

IanHenry
May 27th, 2009, 03:52
All the very best to you and your wife Harley, I hope she gets well very soon.

Regards,
Ian

mike_cyul
May 27th, 2009, 04:52
Yes indeed, I hope everythings turns out well and is over with as soon as possible.

Mike

Brian_Gladden
May 27th, 2009, 04:53
That's a bad spot for a tumor. My Girlfriend was diagnosed with one in the same spot last September. After Chemo and Radiation, she is now an official cancer survivor... with no loss of function.

My thoughts go out to Harleyman and his wife. I've been there brother....

Brian

OBIO
May 27th, 2009, 06:20
Harleyman,

Your wife and you are in our prayers. I know full well what it is like to have a wife with a tumor. Last year, my wife,Deb, was diagnosed with a tumor and underwent 14 and a half hours of surgery to remove it. She is still on the mend, still has a long way to go...but she is doing well enough to cause me more than a little headache and quite a few gray hairs...so I can safely say she is fine LOL. Of course, all us guys know that fine means "Fouled" up, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional.

Brian,

Glad to hear that your gal is on the mend, doing well, and that things are looking good for a full and complete bill of health. We were lucky in that Deb's tumor was not cancerous.

Having danced this dance myself, I know that prayer...when applied daily, and from around the world....can make a huge difference in this situation...both physically, emotionally and spiritually. There are a lot of prayer warriors on this site, and I am grateful for each and every one of them.

OBIO

cheezyflier
May 27th, 2009, 06:21
me and mine will be praying for you and yours

Lionheart
May 27th, 2009, 07:34
Mason,

You both are in our prayers.

I pray miraculous healing onto your wife. May she heal of this soon and may she have no pain and may it never surface again but be gone from her forever.

Bill

hews500d
May 27th, 2009, 08:09
Harleyman, you and your family are in my prayers.

Darrell

Odie
May 27th, 2009, 09:26
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, harleyman....Take care of the family !

Cloud9Gal
May 27th, 2009, 16:24
How sad! I'm so sorry! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sad/worried.gif (http://www.thesmilies.com)

Remain strong in your Faith

~Prayers & Blessings~

N2056
May 27th, 2009, 16:44
Mason...so sorry to hear this news. Many extra words will be said tonight and for many nights after :engel016:
God Bless you & your family in this difficult time.

hey_moe
May 27th, 2009, 17:13
Hope all is going well for a quick recovery, she is in good hands...Mike

GT182
May 27th, 2009, 17:51
Mason, thoughts and prayers out to you both. Hang in there, she'll do fine and be ok.

jbtate
May 27th, 2009, 17:53
Thoughts and prayers,
jbtate

lifejogger
May 27th, 2009, 18:36
Mason, you and your wife are on our pray list.

harleyman
May 27th, 2009, 18:54
Thank you all for your kind words...

We have undergone every test in the book for the last 30 hours....No sleep...

The good news is... Its all related to steroid and Chemo drugs..Side effects...Her liver and kidneys are actually fine.Along with her lungs and heart.....

It was a true second scare for us with this......i'm over it for now...

Tommorrow I will post all the gruesome details...LOL

But the docs were very alarmed and have now satasified themselves and us that her general health is not in danger..

Again...thanks for all the kind thoughts and prayers...They help bunches....

jmig
May 28th, 2009, 03:57
Best to you and your wife, Mason. I am sorry that she is having problems. We are pulling for you.

JoeW
May 28th, 2009, 04:15
Harleyman ....... Ya'll are in my thoughts and prayers. Today, cancer is surviveable.

Crusader
May 28th, 2009, 07:22
Best to you and your wife Harleyman . As you can see there are alot of people pulling for you both . I have been around here long enough to know there is a great bunch of individuals here and as a group we have ALOT of power both here and from Above . Things WILL get better .

Rich

Chacha
May 28th, 2009, 08:48
Mr. Harleyman,

Mrs. Harleyman and you are in OUR prayers. From our family to yours: We pray that Mrs. Harleyman's sickness and tumor/cancer be gone in Jesus name... Amen!

Be strong Mr. Harleyman and have faith!

Eli & Hannah :running: :running: