PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Flying my July´s Vacation.....

gera
May 25th, 2009, 14:11
Yup, Brothers....every July, I go back to my Parents Lands!!!!--Spain and Italy.......so this year I rented a Airbus 320 and started flying the route I will take......once I get to Europa!!!!!:applause::applause:..
Try it its fun......

1) Panama-Amsterdam---KLM..on a MD11...straigt flight for 9.5 hours!!!! up at 39,000 ft.......hope they have the wine I like..

2) Amsterdam-Paris
3) Paris- Tolouse ( Home of Airbus)...want to make the factory Tour!!!!:running:
4) Tolouse-Lourdes ( The Blessed Mother of God came here and visited three little kids in the early 20 century....this is a weird place guys, full of mystery and you can feel something really great happened here.........we are lucky to go back..)
5) Lourdes-Nice ( the Beaches and the women!!!!! wow!!!)
6) Nice-San Remo, Italia---Home!!!!!!!!! viva Italia!!!!!!!!!.....this is the first town of the Northern Liguria coast.......a piece of Heaven. check it out in Google Maps....( There is an airport very near in Albenga)...this whole area is filled with wonderful tiny towns that go way back!!!!!!Mamma Mia this is paradise!!!!
7) San Remo---a bunch of towns alog the coast to Genova (Columbus was born here...the navigator not the detective!!:medals:
8) Genova-La Spetzia ( a beautiful Port with Cinque Terre very near-by)
9) La Spetzia-Rome.....I must go to Rome....My "Squadra" of Model Builders is here and we have a specific dinner date and Party!!!!!!! always---we also have a model competition when I go, is part of the retual, I am taking a Scratchbuilt in Mahogany wood a--1935 RO-41---.......My wife has many friends she likes to visit here also---this is a fun Town guys!!!!

10--Rome-Amsterdam where we catch KLM direct to Panama City..........I know I will be sad coming back, but that´s life....anyway here is where my eyes and my heart is with...all my 8 grandchildren!!!!!!! Paradise with a lot of Noice, running around, and cries like " Itoooo ( grandpa) have you got some money for us?????? or can you please pass me some celular time to my phone???? or I place an order to Amazon last night, do you mind???? or please come and get me at the football field--the bus left!!!!!!!!!!:jump::jump::jump:---Pure heaven (????):isadizzy:

Any of you want to come along???.......you bet, it will be fun all the way!!!!:icon29::pop4:

Warrant
May 25th, 2009, 14:25
You got a noce vacation plan there, mate :applause:

Funny you perform a "Recce" in FS prior to your vacation.

I did just the same for my trip to the USA; Düsseldorf (GE), Newark-Liberty, Newark (NJ), New York (NY), Gloucester (MA), Amsterdam (NY), Niagara (NY), Bellefonte (PA), Reading (PA), Washington (DC), Williamsburg (VA), New York (NY), Newark (NJ) Newark-Liberty, Düsseldorf (GE).

Now the vacation trip is over i'm flying it again (to re-live the vacation and see what Microsoft's interpretation looks like compared to the real world :monkies:).

Enjoy your vacation (getting off to see Amsterdam?) :wavey: