PDA

View Full Version : Keep a forum friend in mind this week

txnetcop
May 25th, 2009, 09:56
Wh61, General Bill Hopkins, collapsed in his yard Sunday, and is in the hospital for a few days for tests. Please keep the General in your prayers.
Ted

Lionheart
May 25th, 2009, 10:55
Roger that Ted. I hope he is ok.

I pray he fully recovers.

Bill

Roger
May 25th, 2009, 11:06
Helped him a few times when I worked here...he is a good guy. Hope he will be ok.

cheezyflier
May 25th, 2009, 11:56
on the prayer list

Cazzie
May 25th, 2009, 12:16
Prayers going out Ted, hope it's nothing real serious.

Caz

Kofschip
May 25th, 2009, 13:20
TX, my prayers are with the General.

txnetcop
May 25th, 2009, 16:09
Thanks guys I just talked to Bill. Because he has severely diminished lung capacity, when he gets an infection of the lung it really does him in. Apparently that was the case here. He will be in the hospital for further tests until Thursday, Bill and family have asked me to thank all you guys for your thoughts and prayers.
Ted

mike_cyul
May 25th, 2009, 17:28
Hope he gets past this as soon as possible. Best wishes!

Mike

txnetcop
May 27th, 2009, 06:30
Wh61 (Bill)comes home today. He has improved enough to let him go. He will be using oxygen on regular basis because of his diminished lung capacity and keep infection out, but he is still in good fighting trim and just waiting to get his hands on his flight yoke. Thank you SOH for your good thoughts and prayers.

Bill only has the use of one hand after a debilitating stoke which is why he doesn't post much or PM folks here, but if you want to drop him an encouraging pm, I bet it would be appreciated. Thanks guys and gals for all you do for everyone here.
Ted

Wh61
May 28th, 2009, 08:55
Wh61 (Bill)comes home today. He has improved enough to let him go. He will be using oxygen on regular basis because of his diminished lung capacity and keep infection out, but he is still in good fighting trim and just waiting to get his hands on his flight yoke. Thank you SOH for your good thoughts and prayers.

Bill only has the use of one hand after a debilitating stoke which is why he doesn't post much or PM folks here, but if you want to drop him an encouraging pm, I bet it would be appreciated. Thanks guys and gals for all you do for everyone here.
Ted

On behalf of my wife and myself, I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts. It is a blessing to have people care, and thats what makes this forum the best. Again thank you all.

Bill and Karen

Chacha
May 28th, 2009, 09:07
We pray for your quick and full recovery, General Bill!

Eli & Hannah

harleyman
May 28th, 2009, 09:09
General..ON YOUR FEET MAGGOT.......LOL

Bill...You know that you are always in our prayers at the Gilliam house hold...

Love to you and Karen...