PDA

View Full Version : Scotflight Scenery Version 2.0 Released

IanHenry
May 24th, 2009, 09:50
Hi,
I thought some of you might be interested in this, Iain Gallagher has released version 2 of his excellent Scotflight Scenery.
http://www.scotflightscenery.com/Products.htm (http://www.scotflightscenery.com/Products.htm)
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
Regards,
Ian

harleyman
May 24th, 2009, 19:21
Is there no pics on their site of the scenery?

IanHenry
May 24th, 2009, 22:30
No Harley,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Unfortunately not, but the quality of the previous version is a good indicator of what to expect.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Ian.<o:p></o:p>

anthony31
May 24th, 2009, 23:22
Click on Airport Map on the website and (as the page says) you can access screenshots by clicking on the fields on the map.

Kavehpd
May 25th, 2009, 16:09
Click on Airport Map on the website and (as the page says) you can access screenshots by clicking on the fields on the map.

Yeah. I know where I'll be putting my money if I was to bet on the least user friendly web interface design of the year.

I purchased their RAF pack from SimMarket a while ago. Good for screen shots, only. Believe it or not, I get better frame rates with VFR London X! I've also been waiting for their forum activation email to arrive since early April! I'm guessing it was sent by a blind pigeon.

harleyman
May 25th, 2009, 16:54

I got it now... Thanks for that..:applause:

I have been known to be slow at times...LOL

Looking good.....

Quixoticish
May 25th, 2009, 17:04
Yeah. I know where I'll be putting my money if I was to bet on the least user friendly web interface design of the year.

I purchased their RAF pack from SimMarket a while ago. Good for screen shots, only. Believe it or not, I get better frame rates with VFR London X! I've also been waiting for their forum activation email to arrive since early April! I'm guessing it was sent by a blind pigeon.

The original Scotflight was incredibly smooth on frames, both in FS9 and FSX. This second part for Scotland (version 2.0 of Scotflight) is just as smooth for me.

However the three RAF airfields from the seperate package bring my PC to an absolute standstill for no apparent reason.

Kavehpd
May 25th, 2009, 17:53
The original Scotflight was incredibly smooth on frames, both in FS9 and FSX. This second part for Scotland (version 2.0 of Scotflight) is just as smooth for me.

However the three RAF airfields from the seperate package bring my PC to an absolute standstill for no apparent reason.

True. Good reviews on the Highland scenery was the main reason I bought the RAF pack. I just assumed it'd be more or less of the same quality and would perform similarly. Big mistake. :isadizzy: