PDA

View Full Version : Strange aircraft in aircraft folder.

swimeye
October 16th, 2008, 01:44
Hello!

I have a peculiar problem. I have alot of file folders in my aircraft folder in fs2004 who begins with CG, for example: CG betty, CGCubF, CGdc3. There are like 18 of them. They appear to be AI since the aircraft type is 2.
Is there any way of finding out where they come from? I installed them around august 2006 says the timestamp in the directory and back then i did not really checked what went in to my fs2004 directory. :redf:

I have searched google with no luck. Maybe some of you out there know where they come from?

Thanks.

kwc
October 16th, 2008, 02:24
I think these among others, are ai for Bill Lyons LZ127 Graf Zepplin

myles
October 16th, 2008, 03:57
CG is I think an abbreviation for 'Cutter's Goose', which would make sense of the Betty as it's Pacific-based. If you've Bill Lyon's (excellent) Goose, thats where they came from! :mixedsmi:

Myles

Willy
October 16th, 2008, 05:59
Yep, CG is for Classic Goose and they were included in the install for Bill Lyons Goose. Most if not all of his packs included AI aircraft. I used a bunch of 'em in my AI setup for FS 1954.

swimeye
October 16th, 2008, 06:48
Hello!

Thank you for solving that mystery, And yes, i am a big fan of Cutters Goose not only in FS2004. The package comes with an installer so i guess i missed this ai files going in.

Thank you again for your great support. :jump:

pfflyers
October 16th, 2008, 10:49
I also have reused Bill's ai aircraft. Very nice for regressing my ai GA.