PDA

View Full Version : "Amazonas Air" Uploaded

gera
May 22nd, 2009, 06:53
Hi Pilotos.............

I have uploaded the "Amazonas Air" Flight Adventure which develops in the Amazon River Basin with 8 New Airfields and Water Ports, many eyecandy and the First "Online" Flight........

Here:...with Music!!!!.......
http://www.freewebs.com/adventuresky/amazonasaironline.htm

or Flightsim, Surclaro, and Simviation......

Remember to join, if you think its your cup of tea or just fly it by yourself with the nice doctor that will be by your side!!!!!

I will be waiting---I´ll wait 5 minutes from the hour and then take off--
on

GameSpy....Saturday 23 at 8:00 PM EST
Session: " AdventureSky"--Amazonas Air
Flight time: about 1.5 hours...
Purpose: Fly from Amazonas Air ( the oldest Amazon River airline) Base Airfield by the roaring Amazon to 8 Airfields in Towns, Cities and outlands in the Amazon River Basin...:cowboy:
Experience: Medium, you get complete detail maps (??) of each and every airfield, advise and if you are flying online can ask for directions to other pilotos!!!(???):stop:
Aircraft: Anything with wings, up to two engines, either amphibious or just land jobs----in most towns you will find both a good tarmac asphalt airfield and or a Water port with coke machines and potato chips home made by the locals, with or without salt......:gameoff:
Please.....check the routing Very Well!!!! there are so many "river branches" around that anyone can take the wrong turn and find themselves out there in the jungle, far, far away from any human rememberance....and you bet!!! Tarzán will not be around, he works in Africa!!!!!:jawdrop::jawdrop:

May the Amazon Gods, sweet water turtles and porpoises be your guides and co-pilots......:kilroy:........What?????

GT182
May 22nd, 2009, 10:55
Gerea, I can't fly this weekend but I am downloading it to try later on.

Have you ever tried IP to IP? My IL2 JG-53 group always flies that way and it's so much better. All you need is to set a day, time and have someone be the Host that the gives IP to join up to.

Anyways have a great flight. I'll be looking for a after action report when I get back Monday night. :ernae: And good luck.

Have a great flight and stay away from the piranhas if swimming is a must. ;)

gera
May 22nd, 2009, 11:47
Gerea, I can't fly this weekend but I am downloading it to try later on.

Have you ever tried IP to IP? My IL2 JG-53 group always flies that way and it's so much better. All you need is to set a day, time and have someone be the Host that the gives IP to join up to.

Anyways have a great flight. I'll be looking for a after action report when I get back Monday night. :ernae: And good luck.

Have a great flight and stay away from the piranhas if swimming is a must. ;)

Hey Gary..................sure, we can set it up a flight in one of many Hosting Servers any other day!!!!! it is sure fun....I fly all the time Acrobatic Formation with some six guys and we are getting to be pretty goooooooood!!!!!.......jus drop me a note and I´ll set up a flight night, maybe we can "tempt" some of these SOH brothers to join....

I desided to use GameSpy due to the fact that many people check it out every night and they have surely made it better lately.....

Have you had Fried Piraña :icon_lol:and Tecate Beer????.....

By the way give me the date you are coming over!!!!!:kilroy::kilroy: