PDA

View Full Version : What is This????

harleyman
October 15th, 2008, 14:45
Where are Txnetcops guides.......???

Did the forum crash and his guides/names are gone?

What am I missing here?

Didn't it used to be Txnetcops FSX Guides or something?

Panther_99FS
October 15th, 2008, 14:49
They've been renamed to "FSX Guides" :mixedsmi:

harleyman
October 15th, 2008, 14:51
They've been renamed to "FSX Guides" :mixedsmi:

So I see......... Hmmmmmmm Ok

wonders if I'll get renamed too......:d

harleyman
October 15th, 2008, 14:53
If I do get renamed I want to be Bear, as he already edits my posts....:costumes:

limjack
October 15th, 2008, 15:23
If I do get renamed I want to be Bear, as he already edits my posts....:costumes:
\

LOL:costumes:

BananaBob
October 15th, 2008, 15:39
\

LOL:costumes:

Oh dang, now you're Piglet! :d

harleyman
October 15th, 2008, 15:40
What is this edit man doing...he's lost control....

MCDesigns
October 15th, 2008, 15:44

LMAO!! :costumes:

txnetcop
October 15th, 2008, 16:00
I have a very full plate at this time in my life, so I asked Panther to please take my handle off of the TXNETCOP FSX Guides. I don't have the energy or time to rebuild the guides. I have noticed we have several people in the forum who are able to provide the information I had previously been providing. I encourage everyone to go to the FSX Guides for computer help even if you are never going to run FSX. Thanks for all your help and support you guys ROCK!!!!:applause::ernae::medals:
Ted

harleyman
October 15th, 2008, 16:12
Oh No.......

I'm sorry to hear you are so swamped now.....Hopefully when you get caught up you will return to your post keeping us all in the know about FSX.....

I think you have single handed given more usuable advice to me than all my previous years hunting and searching tidbits to go on...

for that I am grateful..I wish you the best in your catching up ...And come to our rescue soon.....

Your forum and invaluble info will be sorely missed......:banghead:

Hurry up and finish that plate .....LOL

txnetcop
October 15th, 2008, 16:18
Thanks Mason I appreciate the compliment. We really do have a lot of tech talent in this forum though and the Toy Store if you have never been over there.
Ted

Oh No.......

I'm sorry to hear you are so swamped now.....Hopefully when you get caught up you will return to your post keeping us all in the know about FSX.....

I think you have single handed given more usuable advice to me than all my previous years hunting and searching tidbits to go on...

for that I am grateful..I wish you the best in your catching up ...And come to our rescue soon.....

Your forum and invaluble info will be sorely missed......:banghead:

Hurry up and finish that plate .....LOL

harleyman
October 15th, 2008, 17:07
I've been there...Thanks....

I agree...there is a lot of talent here........

But still...its going to feel empty with you gone........

I wish you well....

BTW........ I'm confused still...I would have thought that someone from here in authority might have a nice word or a well wish for you......Perhaps even a thanks............ But It appears not.......

When I retired(not from age but because I could) I had all the well wishes in the world......It was a great feeling......It saddens me that yours are absent..........:confused:

Lionheart
October 15th, 2008, 20:57
Hey Ted,

Thanks for helping us all out with tuning our rigs for FSX. You helped many of us out tremendously. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. You didnt have to, and yet you did so freely.

Thanks man.

I hope that your real world focus means that success and prosperity are upon you and your household and things are going awesome.

Kind regards,

Bill

mike_cyul
October 16th, 2008, 05:38
Ted is beta testing my latest aircraft, so unless I missed something, I think that what's happening is that Ted is just stepping back from the side that makes him feel he has to be here. I think Ted is still going to be around, but when he wants to, and when it's fun. Of course, if he has something new to add here, we'd love to hear it! But that's my take.

He's certainly contributed a huge amount to our hobby, and for that alone I don't think I can thank him enough.

Mike

harleyman
October 16th, 2008, 06:23
Ted is beta testing my latest aircraft, so unless I missed something, I think that what's happening is that Ted is just stepping back from the side that makes him feel he has to be here. I think Ted is still going to be around, but when he wants to, and when it's fun. Of course, if he has something new to add here, we'd love to hear it! But that's my take.

He's certainly contributed a huge amount to our hobby, and for that alone I don't think I can thank him enough.

Mike

I think you said it all Mike.... Hmmmm... A new aircraft?????

limjack
October 16th, 2008, 07:43

That is too FUNNY!:costumes::costumes: Now all I need is the Talent of Piglet.

Ted, it is good to take time to focus on plate and We are privlaged to have you apart of our hobby.

Jim

txnetcop
October 16th, 2008, 08:18
Thanks guys, I just need a little time to take care of personal matters and we are going to be moving to another state because of my wife's job. She makes more than I do so I go where she goes. A bunch of things have been happening in the background that I need to take care of.

I am here for anyone that needs help, but would also like everyone here to note that we have several guys here and in the Toy Store that are really good at this stuff and willing to help. Hey Moe, and DavidL6, and Kilo Delta need more stuff on their plate. We have resident expert that runs this forum in Ickie and I know he hangs out over there.

Several have noticed I am no longer a moderator and asked about an event that happened on the FS9 side of the house. I stepped down from being a moderator for reasons that only I need to know. My plate is full, nobody kicked me out. I enjoyed my time doing it and I hope whoever takes my place enjoys it as well. We have a good bunch of guys in here. I am not leaving the forum, just switching priorities. I want to thank Ickie, the Admins, and moderators for allowing me the time I had with them. Now, back to our hobby!:applause::ernae::costumes:
Ted

kilo delta
October 16th, 2008, 08:28
Best of luck with the move,Ted :ernae: