PDA

View Full Version : gerral questons.

norm
October 15th, 2008, 13:26
with the rockets tor things like the ta-183 and the learch is there aney way to guide them after launch? i rember seeing one of my wing mens rockes tur 90 dogrees to chase a bomber. som aney aming tips?

Dimus
October 16th, 2008, 01:04
These rockets are radio controlled through a wire. You can control them by assigning keys to your sight controls. Have a look at the Aircraft guide.pdf file contained in the game's root folder. Here is what it says:

"To guide the rocket, use the “Increase Sight Attitude”, “Decrease Sight Attitude”, “Adjust Sight Control to Right” and “Adjust Sight Control to Left” keys. We recommend assigning them to the Up, Down, Right, and Left arrow keys correspondingly."

norm
October 16th, 2008, 11:48
thanks and chek ths regulary beacuse i will keep posting :ernae:

norm
October 17th, 2008, 11:40
how do you set up carrier missons for tack off and landing also tho do you set up missons for composit aircraft like the fighter careing tb-3 or mistels.

norm
October 27th, 2008, 11:48
hello? hellllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo?

Dimus
October 31st, 2008, 05:22
Hello norm,

This forum is not so busy indeed. I just happened to pass by again.

Please start by reading the pdf files that exist in the root folder of the installed game. I believe that you will find most of the answers to your questions. If you still have questions we are always here.

norm
November 2nd, 2008, 15:33
sorry, i got here weeks befor the crash so i gout used to the dally replys.