PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still playing?

Nonato
May 13th, 2009, 11:00
I feel a cold breeze down here...:isadizzy:

Meanwhile...FW190 A8:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4452/fw190a8.jpg

popsaka
May 13th, 2009, 12:41
Hey mate, me too but then I says to meself: "Meself, everybody's prolly just a little weird whilst Ickie's slavin' over a hot server... But we'll have a coupla more resurgin' renaissances in our community, never fear!":engel016:

hairyspin
May 13th, 2009, 13:07
I feel a cold breeze down here...

That's because it's heading for winter with you. We feel one too, here in Blighty, but that's because summer is not here yet. Here's hoping! :mixedsmi:

BeauBrummie
May 13th, 2009, 14:08
Well old bean I've passed on my Coastal Command Halibag mission set onto my testers and I'm working on a North Coates Beaufighter wing mini mission set, so I guess I'm playing.

Nonato
May 13th, 2009, 16:59
Led Zep and I have prepared a 12 missions pack,:bump: retracing the life of Clostermann. I'm just waiting for my MIA friend to return from Spain to upload them...:jump:

popsaka
May 13th, 2009, 19:28
...Alive and kicking, by Jove!:ernae:

Beaufighter Beaufighter Beaufighter Beaufighter Beaufighter missions... Oh boy! (my favorites!):applause:

DOS MAXIMUS
May 13th, 2009, 19:51
IF YOU SCROLL UP TO THE STICKY TREADS YOU WILL FIND POST YOUR CFS3,ETO IP GAMES HERE!THIS IS WERE AT LEAST 60 ACE PILOTS OF THE GAME COME AND ENJOY!!!!!!!! EVERYNIGHT AND ALMOST AROUND THE CLOCK YOU CAN PLAY SOME AMAZING GAMES AND GREAT MISSIONS!!:angryfir:
BE A BLESSING IF MORE WOULD JOIN!!!!COME FLY A MISSION NIGHT WITH THE ONLINE BROTHERS OF THIS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY:ernae:

Pat Pattle
May 13th, 2009, 22:02
Still playing? Heck yes!! Things always slow down a bit in the summer but I'm here for the long haul. :)

In between ops have been working on the Spitfire Mk1 Cockpit, still lots to do but she's coming along...

http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr332/Pat_Pattle/CFS3ETOSpitfirecockpitwip.jpg

ndicki
May 13th, 2009, 22:57
That really is looking good, Clive! The way it's going, you'll have me trading in my JF/AH one for yours... Early MkI - it doesn't have the two-bar footrests on the rudder pedals. Nice!

Nonato
May 14th, 2009, 01:55
Pattie

It is SO nice!!!:ernae:

ronnybengt
May 14th, 2009, 02:04
ravishing pit the ol bloke!!!:ernae:

i am flying sparingly the cfs 3....not enough time

R

popsaka
May 14th, 2009, 02:11
Yikes Clive, It looks so good people will suspect ya knows what-cher doin'....:icon29::icon29:
(BTW, ...does ya need a beta tester?):engel016:

Pat Pattle
May 14th, 2009, 03:25
people will suspect ya knows what-cher doin'

It's lucky we know the truth then eh Jonny! smoke and mirrors ...works every time :icon_lol:

Early MkI - it doesn't have the two-bar footrests on the rudder pedals.

Well spotted Nigel! I'm not sure when the change was made, probably phased in like everything else. It also has the early remote radio tuner.
I'll maybe do another version for the later marks.

It's been a bit tricky trying to find decent source photos. I have plenty of books and have been trawling the net but I've yet to see two pits the same! any info appreciated :)

BeauBrummie
May 14th, 2009, 10:52
Seeing your 190 above, it reminded me of the crash landing after getting a damaged Halibag back to St Eval.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x47/BeauBrummie/CC%20Halibag%20missions/HalifaxGRIISrIapancake.jpg

I like the way the pilot ducks under the wing before legging it!

hairyspin
May 14th, 2009, 10:55
Job well done, Clive! For someone who claims to be of low ability, that's a dashed fine looking cockpit! :icon29::icon29:

ndicki
May 15th, 2009, 05:06
The two-bar rudder pedals came in in June-ish 1940, as far as I can tell. They were standard kit during the Battle.