PDA

View Full Version : Php v2

bobhegf
May 11th, 2009, 12:56
Any updates ?

whitehawk_2009
May 11th, 2009, 19:29
I think it's kaput.

I think it was mentioned that hellcat44 had the missions and aircraft before he was banned.

I could be, and hope I am, wrong.

WH

bobhegf
May 11th, 2009, 23:52
The reason I am asking is I would like to have the buildings and ships.We have the scenery and mesh but I am having a hard time finding the correct building desings to use.I am having to peace togeather buildings to and hangers to use as scenery.Also need some sunk battle ships one on its side and others damaged and one sunk to complete the picture.All need to be usable in the missionbuilder and real frame rate friendly. I have decided to tell the story of a young pilot from the time he starts flight school untill he resigns his commision in 1953. May even take it futher than that.

hellcat44
May 12th, 2009, 10:13
Heh,,,heh...since I'm still here whitehawk I haven't been banned yet.
Talon has the missions and A/C and I don't expect he will...and definitely should not use them in an attempt to save my dumb ass.
On 2nd thought,,,,maybe this is all an illusion....and I only think I'm posting.
P.S. Administration doesn't talk to me anymore...I have sinned.

JP127
May 12th, 2009, 12:22
Hi Guys,

It is still in the works. Real life gets in the way from time to time and slows us down. I am not sure how many buildings total we have but I have 88 buildings completed from gmax with 3 to 4 LOD's per building and then add damage models with 2 to 4 LOD's per building. I am working on the 89th, 90th, 91st, and 92nd which are the wheeler hangars. Had some issues with the windows looking right but we think we have it straightened out. All the buildings have been designed from photo's. And the layouts are also done from photos and maps.

Jeff

Bill Kestell
May 12th, 2009, 12:34
:ernae:I'll just throw in my 2 cents worth of thanks for all the effort you and "the group" have put into this project thus far. I too an anxious to get my filthy, little hands on the completed PHPV2 ... sure hope it can hit the donationware site by 12/07/09! That would be a nice touch!

Thanks!:ernae::ernae:

crashaz
May 12th, 2009, 18:32
Lots of goodies... wayyyy to much work. PLus we are working with technology not many people use anymore.

Anyone remember how to get animated hangar doors to animate in the correct order?:bump:

Discus
May 13th, 2009, 05:55
Sorry for my ignorance, but ¿What does PhP v2 means?

Cheers, Discus

Rami
May 13th, 2009, 07:17
Pearl Harbor Project, version 2. :running:

Discus
May 13th, 2009, 09:35
Pearl Harbor Project, version 2. :running:

Thanks for your reply Rami. Always fast and simple.

Discus

crashaz
May 15th, 2009, 16:06
The door open great! Yeaaaa!

The doors close suddenly! Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!

Once that is figured out.... the have to finish that hangar.
- build 3 more LOD versions of the hangar
- build a damage model

then repeat the process 3 more times above for the other set of hangars.

then add those models to the Wheeler library BGL.

16 - gmax projects
4 - library objects
4 LODs per model incl. damage model.
1 Wheeler library BGL ( How many library objects in the Wheeler library JefPat?)

Good thing I said no light maps... going to have to fly during day boys... curfew and all....otherwise we would have more work to do.

Ok once Wheeler hangars done.... then on to Hickam.

oldwheat
May 15th, 2009, 16:14
They wouldn't have lights on while under attack anyhoo, even if the electrical grid was still in working order!!

Bill Kestell
May 15th, 2009, 17:53
Hey, OW ... you got that right ... not unless you wanted to see a bunch of swabbies being chased around the hanger by a BIG, NASTY MASTER CHIEF ... WITH A BIG BIG WRENCH IN ONE HAND ... AND A BIGGER HAMMER IN THE OTHER ... AND BLOOD IN HIS EYES!

PS ... what happened to my little dude icon that yawned and then fell flat on his face? I need that little dude ... it's ME!