PDA

View Full Version : Stepping Up?

Tango_Romeo
May 11th, 2009, 07:39
SOH has over 13,000 members. If only half of those donated $1 to the server fund, that would pay for a very nice one!

How about stepping up? :running:

Ivan
May 14th, 2009, 19:38
Might I suggest listing information useful for donations such as an address for cheques and a PayPal account?

Thanks.
- Ivan.

smilo
May 15th, 2009, 07:31
I have been wondering why TR started this thread here.
Hey_Moe has a sticky posted above.
I guess the point is, every little bit helps.
anyway, here is a link for PayPal donations or an address to send a check;
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/billspaypal.php (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/billspaypal.php)?

good to see you, Ivan.
long time, no see.

Ivan
May 16th, 2009, 01:27
Hi Smilo,
I actually stop by here about every other day or so, but generally only for a few seconds because there is nearly nothing that I can see that is going on for the most part. A few weeks ago, there was a pretty good discussion in the Flight Dynamics area between me, Fliger747, and Sparks.

My kids actually tried the head to head CFS setup I have. Michael was terribly frustrated, but Carolyn actually managed to land a few hits on Michael's plane. Pity that neither one is flying stuff I built though.

Hope everything is well.
- Ivan.

smilo
May 16th, 2009, 07:05
yeah, I saw you here the other day. I figured that with the kids growing, you were getting busier.

I missed the flight Dynamics discussion. I'll go have a look.
it has been very quiet lately, but folks have been passing through for a look.

I am sure that Michael's frustration will dissipate as soon as he can figure out how to hit his sister. :icon_lol:

I haven't had a chance to check yet, but did we loose all of your uploads? I know much was lost in the last Server crash. what a drag.

Ivan
May 16th, 2009, 11:05
Hey Smilo,
Just let me know if my stuff got lost. I do keep a few backups of most things I have built. It WOULD be a pity if things got lost. I was getting a pretty good ego trip with the number of downloads.

One of my tasks today is to turn on all the labels and tracking cones and such with the two machines so that the kids can find each other better. I also need to make sure that the two machines both have a good selection of aircraft with current flight models and such.

Yeah, I know. B-25.... I'll get there!
- Ivan.

smilo
May 16th, 2009, 14:34
Yeah, I know. B-25.... I'll get there!
- Ivan.

hey, I was being good!

show the kids how to use padlock mode.
and the tactical display really helps figure out where others are.
of course, they've got to be in range for it to work.