PDA

View Full Version : Hackers....suck.....

Wittpilot
May 9th, 2009, 21:08
I just seen this... Now I know why dad asked me to try and design a new webpage.....man that stinks....

link removed

[edit: The website in the link was hacked... so I am worried about something happening to your own pc, so I took the link out..... I will post a picture of what the hackers put on it tomorrow.....]

-witt

Ickie
May 10th, 2009, 14:40
I have been dealing with hackers daily for 10 years, If I ever met one, I would just kill him, and his parents too. Than burn down their house.:pop4: I would let the family dog live.

Marvin Carter
May 10th, 2009, 16:25
And I"ll help you Ickie!!!!
Marvin Carter

Navy Chief
May 10th, 2009, 17:19
Last weekend I was at my neice's wedding in Indy. At the reception, I was talking to my cousin's son about his hobbies. He calmly mentioned he was "into hacking". I asked "why"? He said he just likes to infect his friend's computers......

Go figure..

NC

Wittpilot
May 10th, 2009, 17:35
I asked "why"? He said he just likes to infect his friend's computers......

Go figure..

NC

Okay, it is that very reason right there that just rubs me the wrong way... I mean if you hacked into a site/computer and actually gained something, i.e. credit card numbers, personal information, that is one thing....it's still wrong..........but.... for people just to &#(#$@ with someone's computer just for the fun of it?? that's not right friend.....

I mean this site was for an aircraft museum, thats it... and it was basic, hell it was done by my 16 year old brother!!!

-witt

Wittpilot
May 10th, 2009, 18:11
Here's what the hackers left... Then there are paragraphs in several different languages, pretty unrecognizeable, but I think they mention something about their religion, and not stepping all over it..........

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/724/77764504.jpg (http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=77764504.jpg)

Lionheart
May 10th, 2009, 19:09
Looks to me like the army of anti-Christ.

Isnt that Turkeys flag symbol? The moon, facing up with a 5 pointed star. Popular with the middle east Countries.

I went there 3 times last night. First time, it blipped from one page, and then went to that page. I think they have a 'link' placed in there, but I could be wrong. A link would simply send people to a different page.

Ickie,

If you need help, let me know. :)

Bill

Paularx
May 11th, 2009, 00:40
Not the first time i've seen that Hacked-site - extremist muslim script kiddies.

Wish that one could go old testament on them - eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

:sniper::kilroy:
/
/
:jeep0a::jeep0a::jeep0a::pop4: /
.................................................. ....................

Wittpilot
May 20th, 2009, 18:39
After fighting with publisher, and realizing that I am just plain an idiot and was looking over the obvious...I got it mostly done, not all the links work though, screwed that part up..

www.grimesflyinglab.org (http://www.grimesflyinglab.org)

-witt

Francois
May 20th, 2009, 23:30
Okay, it is that very reason right there that just rubs me the wrong way... I mean if you hacked into a site/computer and actually gained something, i.e. credit card numbers, personal information, that is one thing....it's still wrong..........but.... for people just to &#(#$@ with someone's computer just for the fun of it?? that's not right friend.....

I mean this site was for an aircraft museum, thats it... and it was basic, hell it was done by my 16 year old brother!!!

-witt

It is called 'vandalism'. And is that since the Vandals 'invented' it, or at least it was subscribed to them.

The Vandals were an East German people that ultimately attacked Rome and destroyed major parts of it...... just for the heck of it (?). That was back in 455.

So hoping to get rid of vandalism that has been around as long as we can remember is probably utopian. I'd help burning down houses too, by the way :blind:
I'd also would have told my cousin what I would think of his kid's 'hobby' (and attitude).

hey_moe
May 21st, 2009, 01:48
It takes a real mean person to spend that amount of time and to go well out of there way to destroy some else property just for kicks. Like I said before, our laws are way to laxed in this area and until they are changed this kind of crap will still go on. For every one that you catch, ten more will pop up.