PDA

View Full Version : New iPhone?

Lionheart
May 8th, 2009, 16:02
Hey guys,

I know that starting rumours is not good but I am wondering about the new iPhone series that is due out in June.

My hope is to get one if its not too much.

Now, what I do know is that it will have a new iPhone OS, which will be OS3. Presently, iPhones are using OS2.4 (if I am correct). This will jump to 3. New features should include things like copy/paste (for messages, emails, texting, etc). Also searching for emails and things. A huge SDK is already available for it for Apps designers/developers.

Now, I am wondering about the Phone itself. Some say a 32Gig is going to be released, but its only a rumour, (unless its been released somewhere that I didnt find).

So.... Any rumours on it? :d Will it be greater, better, faster, cooler, shinier? lol... Will the battery last for 3 days instead of a day?

Bill

Chacha
May 9th, 2009, 05:43
Hey Bill,

iPhone OS 3.0 arrives in SUMMER, (that's what apple says).. summer is from June till August... There will be 100 new features includes cut, copy and paste; Read and compose email and text messages in landscape... and many more....

Wow 32G! would be nice, and maybe assortment of colors like green, red, hot pink, gold, brown, raspberry, etc.... and battery that lasts? (my battery lasts for a day or two even three if I use it on WiFi, if used on 3G my battery life span is less than a day) Definetely it will be better, smoother, faster, cooler, and more versatile!!! :jump:

I can't upgrade till next year, so i will have to wait on that!

Eli

tigisfat
May 9th, 2009, 06:50
Yes, but putting that new software in your old iphone will take about 5 minutes via itunes. You won't be missing out on much besides the bigger hard drive, and maybe a few unnannounced features.

Panther_99FS
May 9th, 2009, 09:19
All the inidicators point towards a new phone being released this summer/fall....(and I'm not saying this because my brother-in-law works for Apple :) )