PDA

View Full Version : Treads/Posts

Ickie
September 26th, 2008, 14:03
For days the data base has been trying to repair itself, well today it blew up.
The Treads and Posts seem to have vanished, that was the result of the crash. We got the forums up and running and everything else seems to work.
Canelo Kid is trying to import old info, trying to try to get some treads back, but it may be impossible. All backups are also corrupt as we always overwrite them. It seems this has been going on for awhile, the logs tell us that.

The good news is that all the bad things you said about me are now gone.:applause:

Ferry_vO
September 26th, 2008, 14:07
Thanks for all the work you guys have done so far getting the SOH back online again! :applause:

:ernae:

harleyman
September 26th, 2008, 14:09
WOW....What a mess for you guys...Sorry it went this way....:banghead:

smilo
September 26th, 2008, 14:10
Yeah, thanks guys.
Now, Ickie, follow your orders!
Please

hey_moe
September 26th, 2008, 14:20
Look at the bright side...we are still here:applause: Ickie...thanks for fixing everything...we are all very lucky to have you behind the wheel:ernae:

Ickie
September 26th, 2008, 14:25
my new wheel, 2WD

Ickie
September 26th, 2008, 14:27
I even have a German DOT Helmet
this is the 2WD model
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul7otLd1z_o&feature=related

hey_moe
September 26th, 2008, 14:31
Is the side car for the babes?

middle
September 26th, 2008, 14:37
Ickie, good to hear yer up and about...don't over due it......granny mid!!

Panther_99FS
September 26th, 2008, 14:52
Good ta' hear from you Ickie...:mixedsmi:

Nice ride....:cool:

Snuffy
September 26th, 2008, 15:10
Thanks for all you're hard work guys! :applause:

Toastmaker
September 26th, 2008, 15:11
Thanks for all the work you're putting into this - we'll be patient. . .

maybe

gigabyte
September 26th, 2008, 15:23
Best of luck with the recovery work folks, I can feel your pain,I went through the exact same situation in May with a Hard of Hearing message board I help administer, not fun, and when the backups are corrupt it just adds insult to the injury (been there, done that, got the t-shirt...). If there is any way I can help please let me know....

Lionheart
September 26th, 2008, 16:28
Great job Ickie and team on restoring the Forums.

:ernae: :guinness: :ernae:

I was worried that SOH was gone. :kilroy:

My own download site has been slipping off into a blackhole. Trying to work with people in a foriegn country (that do not speak english, of course) and the servers I heard are actually Russian, lol.. Now I am with a pure American group, high speed server... Just migrating all the files over now.

:isadizzy:

Bill

OBIO
September 26th, 2008, 17:32
The good news is that all the bad things you said about me are now gone.:applause:

My keyboard was acting up that day and I did not mean to type what was posted....LOL

I'm just glad the download library is intact...that would be a major major loss. Hate lossing all the info/tips/tweaks that were contained in the threads, but it could have been worse.

OBIO

Henry
September 26th, 2008, 18:26
but i have recorded them:d
Good to see ya
H

Willy
September 26th, 2008, 18:32
This could have been a whole lot worse. We've rebuilt before. :ernae: to CK and Ickie.

ananda
September 27th, 2008, 02:19
Most of the threads were junk anyway :censored:

But, thanks guys for your efforts.

hey_moe
September 27th, 2008, 02:47
If you feel most of our threads were junk, why do you keep coming in here?:a1451:
Most of the threads were junk anyway :censored:

But, thanks guys for your efforts.

jmig
September 27th, 2008, 04:01
If you feel most of our threads were junk, why do you keep coming in here?:a1451:

Why, to pick on you Moe. :costumes:

Actually my silly theory is that Alphasim Phil did it. He didn't like what we were saying about him and so he hacked the forum. ;)

Just kidding Phil. :costumes:

cheezyflier
September 27th, 2008, 05:16
sorry to learn of all the trouble that was had, but there is a bright side to it.
new beginnings are usually good ones. :wavey:

hey, is that a ural?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3044/2464937607_50bec91f12.jpg?v=0

Mickey D
September 28th, 2008, 02:44
Why, to pick on you Moe. :costumes:

Actually my silly theory is that Alphasim Phil did it. He didn't like what we were saying about him and so he hacked the forum. ;)

Just kidding Phil. :costumes:

Hmmmmm! Many a true word and all that. Given that the Alphasim forum is also down.