PDA

View Full Version : Epic LT Updates Postponed

Lionheart
May 8th, 2009, 13:26
Hey all,

For those that didnt know, the Epic LT / Dynasty is undergoing updates. These were to be released later today. However, some more work in the updates is proving to be a time consuming issue and will hold back the release for at least a couple of days, perhaps longer.

One major update is the Garmin system, which will be fitted with a quite similar but taylor fit Garmin pack. These are basically now the 'Generation 2' Garmins that were redeveloped during the Kodiak rebuild which feature some new innnovations for saving valuable computer resources for running FS faster. (faster frame rates).

I failed to realise that the manual has to be updated and its a lot of screenshots. So when all of the Manual work is complete, I will then have the Epic package ready for download.

Another update will fix the onboard luggage visibility issue.

......always updating :d

Bill

joanvalley
May 8th, 2009, 14:19
God bless you for putting a 2d panel to that beauty... there are still some of us who don't like vc's!:applause:

Jose.

harleyman
May 8th, 2009, 14:39
Dang Bill...Get busy man...HeHe....JK

Thanks for the heads up..Need some help?

You still Da Man.....:applause:

cheezyflier
May 9th, 2009, 06:11
God bless you for putting a 2d panel to that beauty... there are still some of us who don't like vc's!:applause:

Jose.

i don't have it yet, but i plan on getting it once updated. i'm with you on the 2-d panels. i like them better also. that's good news to me.