PDA

View Full Version : cannot download addons

oki
May 8th, 2009, 11:04
since the server crash I cannot download anything from the addons section, except the two latest additions

as I can see from the download counter that others can, the problem must be on my side

what can I do, good advice most welcome.......:jump:

loverboy1
May 8th, 2009, 11:35
ask around someone might have somethign for looking for , until they get all back up .....if i have nayhting you need will pm you ,,,

oki
May 8th, 2009, 14:12
thats great, thanks......

oki
May 9th, 2009, 12:53
to be a bit more specific:

for all uploads before May 5 I see an error message saying the website could not be found

what confuses me is the fact that I seem to be the only one.......or not? :isadizzy:

middle
May 9th, 2009, 13:49
Oki, you are not the only one...the problem is being addressed...It's just taking time so please be patient..middle

oki
May 9th, 2009, 15:13
thanks for the reassurance, waiting a bit is no problem ..........:ernae:

gradyhappyg
May 9th, 2009, 20:22
Try deleting the cookies from your web browser and entering your password and username only after you have selected your downloads when it comes up in the download dialog box. You may have to do this after each download. Hope this helps.

ndicki
May 9th, 2009, 23:37
Mid, when you have got things sorted out, could you let me know which of mine you need to have re-uploaded? I understand some are missing, but I'm not sure which.

oki
May 10th, 2009, 03:22
Try deleting the cookies from your web browser and entering your password and username only after you have selected your downloads when it comes up in the download dialog box. You may have to do this after each download. Hope this helps.

.....no luck so far, but I keep trying, thanks.....:running:

oki
May 12th, 2009, 11:20
Mid, when you have got things sorted out, could you let me know which of mine you need to have re-uploaded? I understand some are missing, but I'm not sure which.

I am still struggling to download the three Spit skins:

spit_9_nice
spit_9_gwb
spit_9_lob

but I think all the older ones are also gone........

Moparmike
May 12th, 2009, 11:59
The file library is still a rather jumbled mess yet. The files from sometime last fall up to the date of this recent crash are still being restored.

middle
May 12th, 2009, 13:05
Ndicki, affirmative......I'm just waiting on the call to action!!!

Old Tiger
May 19th, 2009, 05:36
Ndicki, affirmative......I'm just waiting on the call to action!!!
:wavey: Sure would be great getting these two d/ls.:isadizzy: Don't know how i missed em befor the :pop4:

Set of 15 standalone repaints for CFS3 ETO Expansion BF 110c
Set of 12 standalone repaints for CFS3 ETO Expansion HE 111