PDA

View Full Version : MD500 Defender - Civi-Pack 3 on the way ...

Fireball6
May 6th, 2009, 14:34
... to your hangar. I know - the most of you are in the pit of the Catalina .... but if you need a short break, a quick Chopper-Ride give you a clear head after all those "Multi-Engine-Managment".
The Pack contains 5 Paints - two germans, two americans and the modified canadian Logging-Supporter.

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

gajit
May 6th, 2009, 14:47
great news :applause::applause::applause:

doublecool
May 6th, 2009, 15:17
Fireball your doing fine work... you just keep um comin :applause::applause::applause:

gajit
May 7th, 2009, 11:31
Yes - finally got them downloaded and they are superb - thanks for sharing :medals:

Just noticed - why are they not very glossy and are some of the bumpmapping areas missing?

Fireball6
May 7th, 2009, 12:05
Hi gajit, i use the original alpha channels - the bumpmappings are also the originals. I think that the nemeth brothers make a quick civilized version of the military version. You can try to add a fresnel_ramp.dds to the texture-folder you want to have glossy. I try a few different of them but i am not very happy with the results. So my philosophy about the texture is - it is an beauty old baby and after years the lack is not so glossy anymore (have a car with the same effect :icon_lol:).

I am also not so happy with the winref_t.dds (Glass-Texture), thats why i have made a new one - which is included.

Greetings Dirk

gajit
May 7th, 2009, 14:50
Tx Dirk - please keep them coming :wavey: