PDA

View Full Version : Attention Epic LT drivers

Lionheart
May 5th, 2009, 12:08
Hey guys (and gals)

For those that own the Epic LT, your planes were nominated the highest rank by MicroSim magazine in France.

:d

An update will be out in the very near future which will include the next generation Garmin system developed during the Kodiak rebuild as well as some updates to the model.

:wavey:

Bill

dharris
May 5th, 2009, 12:27
Looking forward to it, really like the Epic, one of my favorites.

RudiJG1
May 5th, 2009, 12:31
Thanks, Bill, and it's a wonderful plane already.

Kiwikat
May 5th, 2009, 12:36
Congrats, Bill! :applause:

I'm looking forward to the update.

cheezyflier
May 5th, 2009, 12:36
i may just have to get this one too

fsafranek
May 5th, 2009, 12:49
Yea, and congratulations.
:ernae:

BananaBob
May 5th, 2009, 12:51
Congratulations Bill, she was already brilliant and this will only be icing on the cake. Thanks! :medals::medals:

MM
May 5th, 2009, 12:56
Another well deserved round of applause.

CG_1976
May 5th, 2009, 13:01
Sounds great Bill and congrats:applause::applause::applause: You deserve it 110%:medals:

Roger
May 5th, 2009, 13:09
Tres bon, Coeur de lion!:engel016:

Tako_Kichi
May 5th, 2009, 13:17
An update will be out in the very near future which will include the next generation Garmin system developed during the Kodiak rebuild as well as some updates to the model.
Hi Bill, will the model changes affect the external/internal repaints at all?

I only ask as I have made a few repaints as you are aware and was interested to know if they would still work or would they require tweaking to fit the model changes.

doublecool
May 5th, 2009, 15:34
ya man :ernae::applause:

Dexdoggy
May 5th, 2009, 16:00
Above and beyond the call!
Many thanks for a great plane!

harleyman
May 5th, 2009, 16:15
Go Bill...Congrats bud...Way to go...Lionheart ROCKS..... :ernae:

Quite an honor I tell you.....Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy....:monkies:

EgoR64
May 5th, 2009, 16:21
:ernae: - :icon29:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/EgoR64/epicf3.jpg

Lionheart
May 5th, 2009, 18:40
Thanks guys,

I wish to thank you all though. Some of you helped me with questions I had, Team Epic sent me blue prints and photos from the Assembly Lines. Their main Test Pilot was sending me info on the model. And... Epic did the hard work, by making such and amazingly beautiful plane for me to model, and allowing me to model it for FS. Thanks to all of them. (And... Bill Leaming who helped me with gauges, synchronizing switches, gauge code, and keeping me from going over the edge from trying to make my own Garmin system).

But also... The owners of these Epics get to take it in also. :d We are a family of Epic owners..

Now to get the Epic Victory done! I want the most coolest, awesome, reaslitic jet soundpack there is...

Hi Bill, will the model changes affect the external/internal repaints at all?

I only ask as I have made a few repaints as you are aware and was interested to know if they would still work or would they require tweaking to fit the model changes.

No changes at all to the graphics. :d The suitcases need a fix to their showup code. The interior cases disappear when the turbine spins up. ooops.

The new Garmins (2nd Generation LHC series) a 'verrrrrrry' nice. Many improvements. Thanks to Dwight in instrumentation for the updates on the Garmins.

Bill

EDIT: Ego, how did you do that?

Chacha
May 5th, 2009, 20:02
Congratulations Mr. Lionheart!

I always knew you will make it to the top! Your finish products are always the best! You take pride of your work... May everything you touch be blessed! :engel016: To God be the glory!

You deserve a 112!!

And... YES, EGOR64, How did you do that man??

Eli

DaveKDEN
May 5th, 2009, 20:04
Looking forward to it Bill! Epic's certainly one of my all time favorite's! Smooth and beautiful. :ernae:

CG_1976
May 5th, 2009, 20:59
I suspect EgoR64 is using AirTrafficFX by flight1 from the looks. Its a neat little proggy. Hum three Coastie Epics with three kodiak coasties in formation. Gives me a idea for my desktop wallpaper.

CodyValkyrie
May 5th, 2009, 21:04
Bill that is GREAT news. You certainly deserve it mate!

grunau_baby
May 5th, 2009, 21:16
Congrats, Bill:applause: The epic LT is an all time favourite in my hangar!

Alex

Wombat_VC
May 6th, 2009, 01:28
The LT is actually my default plane in FSX. I replaced the trike with the LT.

If I need something for the wild, I would switch to the Kodiak. Notice the maker of both planes (in FSX)? :jump:

If I had the money and the hangar and the license to own a plane, I would have gone for the Epic Dynasty instead of the entry level VLJs. :bump:

EgoR64
May 6th, 2009, 04:44
:ernae:

Hi Bill, Chacha & Trans_1007,

It is just SimVar by Jim Keir(Mission Editor) in a Mini mission using the WPT function. If anyone is interested. Very cool the AI follow me. I just replace the Aircraft. Makes a Cool Vid, and some cool pics.

----------------------------------

Congrats Bill one of me Favorite to fly, smoothy !! :applause::applause:

LonelyplanetXO
May 6th, 2009, 20:08
Great news Bill! my FS9 Epic has I dunno, maybe 60-70 hours on it. Basically my default aircraft. just brilliant.
The Jet? well, I dont need a jet....buuut then again....
Any chance in the future of an Avanti?
LPXO

Lionheart
May 6th, 2009, 21:58
Great news Bill! my FS9 Epic has I dunno, maybe 60-70 hours on it. Basically my default aircraft. just brilliant.
The Jet? well, I dont need a jet....buuut then again....
Any chance in the future of an Avanti?
LPXO

Hey LXPO,

Actually someone is doing it. I thought it would be out by now. I have a sort of contract with Epic to do their Victory and possibly the Elite, which is two jets right there. That said, it is alot on my list to do.

The Avanti is a sweet bird. They had one out at Deer Valley the other day. I wanted to jump the fence and check it out. Ive logged alot of sim flight time in X-Plane in that bird. Awesome design... (Super thin main wings).

Bill